headache!! my maid run away.

Re: headache!! my maid run away.

C3P0;946228 said:
Talk about maid, dino hunter and zorro sure appear. Jialat.

We are in need of a domestic helper to do the laundry. Washing machine will damage my underwear easily.

I heard Jon now has a very very chio maid. That's why he is a happy man now.

Choose one brobot. The other I reserve for chairman.
View attachment 46507

C3P0 said:
I heard Jon now has a very very chio maid. That's why he is a happy man now.

Oh, that axiom "the most dangerous place is actually the safest?"

i decided liao.........the wan holding the mic?..i will pass her your contact!
@kenn....
i asked her to bao u for 2 nights liao!

jonleeck said:
@kenn....
i asked her to bao u for 2 nights liao!

Bao your sprawler face !!!

kenntona;947152 said:
Bao your sprawler face !!!

CB! make it 1 week!
lim bei TT over to u now! steady tum po! jio seng yee~!

WHILE various regulations have been imposed on employers to protect maids, the same has not been done to help and protect the bosses ("MOM tightens rules on maid changes"; Jan 4).
The quality of maids in Singapore has deteriorated over the years.
Maids and agents provide inaccurate information in their biodata to make the maids seem more attractive to employers. Also, training by agencies is not regulated and standards are inconsistent.
Maids often do not have the skills they claim to have, and are not mentally prepared for the job.
And employers do not have an independent way of verifying the information received from maid agencies, especially when it relates to foreign embassies' requirements.
Employers are often left with little choice but to either stick with the maid, even if she is not up to standard, or go through the hassle of finding a replacement.
With more maids coming from rural and undeveloped parts of their countries, the Manpower Ministry and maid agencies have to play a bigger part to ensure the quality of maids.
Maid levies, which leave employers with less room to pay higher salaries, should be abolished. Training needs to be regulated and a proper grading system put in place.
A centralised website and database should also be set up so employers can check on the regulations implemented by foreign embassies, as well as verify the maids' biodata. Information on transfer maids should also be recorded.
Employers should be given avenues for recourse when maids misrepresent themselves, including the right to seek a full refund for amounts paid when no replacement maid is suitable.
Lim Wan Keng (Ms)

Some ang mors (example Wobbles' neighbour) will disagree....

Wobbles will agree with MS Lim but not his chow Ang Moh neighbour..

Woobly was looking forward to his SYT with 34C-24-34 as shown in his maid's biodata just to end up with a PMS faced pinnoy. He is still not aware his wife switch the candidate last minute..

For the case of his neighbour.....any LBFM that sucks is good enuf.....

kenntona;948311 said:
Some ang mors (example Wobbles' neighbour) will disagree....

Last edited by a moderator:

zorro;948315 said:
Wobbles will agree with MS Lim but not his chow Ang Moh neighbour..

Woobly was looking forward to his SYT with 34C-24-34 as shown in his maid's biodata just to end up with a PMS faced pinnoy. He is still not aware his wife switch the candidate last minute..

For the case of his neighbour.....any LBFM that sucks is good enuf.....

The penny finally dropped. KNN so THAT'S what happened!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comlimited

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back