Heading to Munich, Germany soon

Re: Heading to Munich, Germany soon

Daniz;671571 said:
Hi everyone, I just got my my pre-FL 320i e90 year 2006 a week ago and I have lots to learn from everyone here! Please guide me along. :yummie:

I am heading to Munich at the end of the month (Aug 2011) for a couple of days and I am thinking of handcarrying back a few items for my car. The stuff that I am keen upon are BMW performance BBK, BMW M steering wheel, strut bar etc. The problem is I don't know where to shop for such items. Any recommendations where I can buy these items at a good price?

I have been to the BMW Munich factory tour before, which is next to the BMW HQ. The shop there only sell small souvenir items like key chains, caps, t-shirts etc, but they don't sell actual spare parts for cars from what I remember.

Hope someone can help me out here. Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Daniz,

Congrats and welcome onboard....................

* enjoy your trip..........
cheers

No point trying to get anything there. First, you don't know where. Second, you don't know if they will sell you. Third, you don't know if it will be more expensive. Fourth, even if you want to hand-carry, you'll probably have to pay for excess. Not worth the trouble in my opinion. Am sure you can find what you want locally.

While in Munich, I recommend Hof Brauhaus where the beers and pIg knuckles are simply exquisite.

+1 ... i have compared prices up/down left/right ... mod in spore still the best ... sometime cheaper somemore ... if it's not cheaper the extra cost for hassle free is priceless

If you to BMW Weld, you can rent a M3 overnight for Euro 80 ....unlimited mileage and insurance. Great for driving all night on the autobahn :)

Thank you Seniors for your pointers! Modding in Singapore can be expensive so I thought I could bring the items in myself. At times, it takes a while for the parts to reach our shores too. I fly to Munich and Zurich quite often and I can speak a little German, so if only I could find their suppliers for parts...

Daniz;671610 said:
Thank you Seniors for your pointers! Modding in Singapore can be expensive so I thought I could bring the items in myself. At times, it takes a while for the parts to reach our shores too. I fly to Munich and Zurich quite often and I can speak a little German, so if only I could find their suppliers for parts...

Even if you can find their suppliers, they may not be interested in piece meal orders. Know what I mean?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbenbetat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back