Headlamp Blurish & Yellowish

M5s

Hi all Bro n Sis

Dun know had u guy face any of this problem tat your headlamp turn blur n yellowish no matter how u polish n clean also useless i even send to a few groomer they say ,tat is the best they can do, it look clear for awhile after 2 day back to the yellowish n blur again the situation did not improve , Sianz! i almost give up n feel like changing a set of brand new headlamp already but not cheap also. So when i send my car to auto... for some respray job 1 of the manager chris give me the confident tat they can bring back the crystal look i really dun know what he did , to my surprise when i collected back my ride my problem really solved. Every thing look so original he tell me he did not spray any thing on the lamp or any camical on it , Well i dun care wat they use as long my problem is solved can liao n lucky i safe my money on a set of headlamp liao :shock:

Re: Headlamp Blurish & Yellowish

hi, there is a product sold at home fix-it which restore headlights. It is in a plastic bottle and applied using a cloth. Used it on 2 of my cars and works well. The feects seem to last as well. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the product but it is apparent when you see it. Cheers

nope dun think so , i try alot of product liao all useless cos my headlamp too many fine stone clip n very yellowish normal product will not work . now my lamp is smooth n look new all the clip gone thanks to chris from auto... when i think back tat time i spend hour to polish the lamp scary n sianz.

can share this chris contact with me? i need to sent for my lamp polishing also.

I claimed a set of headlights replacement under warranty.

u can drop by his place at 9a/ lokyang way 62612129 or you guy can pm me i will give his hp
thanks

HI Bro M5s...

dont know if my e60 problem same as yours..

if never on the ae or headlights .. the headlamp looks perfectly OK.

but once i on the headlights the "stain" or "blurs" looks very visible.

your problem same? can this be improved?

TIA

ya i think is same as my but i think my worst ,my never on headlight under the sun it look very yellowish , n blurish white n not smooth at all n some more alot of stone cilp on the lamp. but now is clear n smooth is much better liao and some more chris was very nice n his man wash my car n clean my rims i like there re job very much.
but one thing he tell me anything inside the lamp cant be help ., is good enought.

Hi bro
i just send my spot lamp for them to do up and i m very happy on it , i about to buy new 1 already lucky thing chris setter my problem.

before
IMG165.jpg

After
IMG172.jpg

a pic definately paints a thousand words... :goodup:

Thanks M5s for sharing.

Sent my car to Chris for help.... Great Job by him....

Thank you!

mattlow;704265 said:
Sent my car to Chris for help.... Great Job by him....

Thank you!

Bro, How much does he charge you for this service?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back