Headlight & Foglight for X1

seanlow

hi all x1ers!!

just wana check anyone managed to change our headlight and foglight?

Still looking for ways to change ... bro steven (bimshop) already change majority of mine to "white" light ...

only left with headlights and foglights still "yellow"!! .. .cannot take it ... must change soon ...

let me know k!! gam sia!!

sean low

Re: Headlight & Foglight for X1

Think steven has both. You check with them.

seanlow;876050 said:
hi all x1ers!!

Still looking for ways to change ... bro steven (bimshop) already change majority of mine to "white" light ...

only left with headlights and foglights still "yellow"!! .. .cannot take it ... must change soon ...

sean low

i check with him le ... he got stock for headlight ... but need to find workshop to change ...

fog light wise ... he still "studying" how to change cos ours is a little different from x3 - x6 ...

so still waiting for expert to advise further ... :)

Worst case is to go back to PML. But be prepare to be chopped....

vjxqiu;877186 said:
Worst case is to go back to PML. But be prepare to be chopped....

Seriously, i rather remain stock than go back pml and let them chop. Workmanship nothing to wow about too.

dnt think they will change anything that is not stock .... cos the bulb is white for our headlight ... fog light wise, still cannot find ways to access ... unless i buy bulbs and get the mechanic to "secretly" change for me ... if until first servicing still cannot find ways to do it, then i might just try "bribing" the pml mechanic! ... lol

:)

Hi Sean, you can try contacting Brian 9o698386, he has led fog light 'pure white', you will like.

seanlow;876050 said:
hi all x1ers!!

sean low

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garuda138
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back