Health spa

juanism

Hi guys, need some recommendation of health spa (clean ones, pls). Some place that I can bring my customers to relax in the afternoon.

For convenience sake, please advise cost as well

Re: Health spa

Since I am clean, I am keen to learn about the dirty ones too. Either post here or PM me. Thanks.

go to kenko fish spa. very clean....small cutie fishy nibble ur legs. can try that. for kicks dip ur kkj inside.

The supposedly sensible and matured vagsg has multiple threads on spas and massage centres. Pls do a search there.

Meek;1030752 said:
The supposedly sensible and matured vagsg has multiple threads on spas and massage centres. Pls do a search there.

It's true. Clean spas are for immatured young people like us. La sup bars like those they discuss in VAGSG, on the other hand, are meant for those upper crass ti ko peks.... oops I meant matured men.

Skyexplorer2;1030755 said:
G spa and hot spa for men in the east, damage about 80.

Dirty ones please PM me

Got any clean ones that are 'dirty'? Or dirty ones that are 'clean'? I am pure and immature when it comes to these things...

Meek;1030752 said:

can you spoon feed us the links.....

seanskye;1030767 said:
$148? That's more than the $107 HDLY massage! Got what special huh?

Nutti special can eat the whole day there lor, miss the old leisure spa at Bukit Timah, got pool got sauna got many pretty girls

jasonmaxima;1030759 said:
can you spoon feed us the links.....

I am afraid.... to be too sensible and too matured. I am young at heart.

Sorry, I noob. The only spa I know is from the Electronic Arts F1 2002 game - in Belgium....

/wobbles REALLY innocent and as kan si lang pure as Maximizer.

wobbles;1030787 said:
Sorry, I noob. The only spa I know is from the Electronic Arts F1 2002 game - in Belgium....

You need time off from those durian shells. Come, let's have a 'meeting' in Shanghai. Consperm innocent!

wobbles;1030787 said:

dun so humble la....

btw, this weekend... I'm using the bachelor pad hor.... need to start up the under-used suana

604b00af06677d4e_sauna.jpg

Can educate me the below:
Bbbj, CIM, Anal Job, AR, COB, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, helicopter.

.....................so far I only know MILF

seanskye;1030798 said:
Actually come to think of it, I took this at a clean spa some time back. The tony tan specs look very familiar!! Must be impersonator!

View attachment 54558

wobbles dun wear specs in real life....

must be c3po.....looks like his side profile.....

else its wobble's god son

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back