Hello all

bill89

Hello Everyone , I am currently 19 this year . Still studying . Gotten my license last year so dad got me a toyota car . I am currently working as a part-time valet . And i manage to get my hand on alot of different type of car , which bmw z4 caught my attention most , making me my ideal dream car for my next car .

Nice to meet everyone here .

Re: Hello all

Welcome to the forum!

Keep your dream alive :)

it took me 4 years of dreaming(and doing a shitload of things) !

Welcome!

Thanks , anyone got any idea roughly what the per monthly cap income if i were to fully support a bmw320 . like all the expenses , and rough maintenance cost .

bill89;359820 said:
Thanks , anyone got any idea roughly what the per monthly cap income if i were to fully support a bmw320 . like all the expenses , and rough maintenance cost .

welcome young man, wish i was your age again. studying beats working anytime!

r u thinking of the e36, e46 or e90?

jinooi;359880 said:
welcome young man, wish i was your age again. studying beats working anytime!

r u thinking of the e36, e46 or e90?

Haha... study life is great, but I wouldn't trade it for being able to finance a beemer on my own.... :p

Yeah, which generation 320 young man? And if it's E90 - new or used?

Hint, flog your backside in Geylng, maybe can afford!!

welcome young fella

oh thanks .. I think i prefer the e90 version . but no sure will it be still in production when i have the ability to own it .

bill89;360015 said:
oh thanks .. I think i prefer the e90 version . but no sure will it be still in production when i have the ability to own it .

Hi Welcome bill.
Don't worry if it will still be in production or not. I always buy cars that had stopped production already :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv66vincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back