Hello ALL

wkkok

Hi everyone,

Have browsed the site and forum in the past b4, but finally signed up recently. Great info you have here. Hope to be able to contribute as well.

Relatively new to the bimmers' world, been driving a '89 12V E34 520 since April 04. Love the ride though it can do with more power and less intermittent, weird, 'difficult to pinpoint' type problems.

Look forward to interacting with all of you on line.

best rgds,
wk.

Re: Hello ALL

Hi,

I have a 1991 e34, which is giving me many smiles per gallon (not MPG though!)

Looking forward to seeing you in the classics corner.

what difficult to pinpoint problems are you experiencing?

Welcome to da forum! hope u enjoy ur stay!

:wavey: Welcome to BMW.SG

Great to have another E34 ard ! :thumbsup:

opvaulet said:
Hi,

I have a 1991 e34, which is giving me many smiles per gallon (not MPG though!)

Looking forward to seeing you in the classics corner.

what difficult to pinpoint problems are you experiencing?
Thanks everyone.

Hi Opvaulet,

Yea, the car's quite thirsty.

Over the last year I've had problems with starting the engine intermittently. Sometimes needing to entended cranking and at one period the starter motor did not even spin. Sort of solved them after quite a bit of troubleshooting though. But the long cranking still comes once in a while. Another problem is the engine rpm is occasionally unstable when firing up, usually when cold start. Have to rev it up a bit for it to stabilize. Irritating part is that the problem is not consistent.

I'll post these in the relevant forum if it comes again.

I think i know what the problem might be (not a machenic though). PM me if you need to discuss.

Hello fellow E34er !!

Great car you have. Beside a thirsty engine and tax unfriendly age....I cannot stop but sing praises for the car. I just made a road trip with this classic to Fraser Hill. It felt good....damn good.

Hope to see you around dude !! Lobangs and advise are freely shared among all !!

Ghostrider said:
Hello fellow E34er !!

Great car you have. Beside a thirsty engine and tax unfriendly age....I cannot stop but sing praises for the car. I just made a road trip with this classic to Fraser Hill. It felt good....damn good.

Hope to see you around dude !! Lobangs and advise are freely shared among all !!

Ahhhhh...now GR got more kaki added up liao...........
And welocoem aboard Wkkok!!!!! pull a chair and make urself at home

Yes the E34 is a great car. In fact I'm already contemplating if the COE should be renewed when it max out in 2008 or mebbe I should get another newer E34 with 24V instead :yummie:

Hi Opvaulet, what's PM? I'm new to this forum lingo.

rgds,
wai kin

PM means private message. Just click on name and select from drop down list to send. Yes, i always liked the e34 since 1988! Only recently i could afford one.

Welcome... c u around!!!

wkkok, welcome to the forum. Hope you will enjoy the stay. Cheers.

Hi there... welcome to the community! Come join us for our meetups at the end of each month.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back