Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Centurion9990;893023 said:
One bedroom villa with private pool.. which hunk u hinting huh... hearsay private pool is for skinny dipping..

I said lets all go.. Not referring to anyone but everyone..

[video=youtube_share;3Lab0SHGXkA]http://youtu.be/3Lab0SHGXkA[/video]

Goodnight all,ive to go church tomorrow=)

Last edited by a moderator:

Centurion9990;893262 said:
Now we know who are the big hosins... Mr Tay and Mr Seah...

Hahahaha you're suppose to see that mr tay just came back la...

Goodbye all=)

Cheers, have a good week ahead..

Thanks Centurion9990 for planning,please work harder....

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy i just found out somethinggggggggggggggggggggggg.........my goodnessss.......

aLLy.

Andally;893306 said:
Goodbye all=)

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy i just found out somethinggggggggggggggggggggggg.........my goodnessss.......

aLLy.

What have you found out, Ally? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

Andally;893301 said:
Back From USA la!!!you booking tickets for the Bordeaux right?

Andally;893306 said:
Goodbye all=)

aLLy.

Tot you left, you are back real FASTTTttttttttt..... 12-12-12 what... Got few mths more to go... Will my life and car in danger if I continue to plan? I worried your fans will kill me... :shoot::shoot::shoot::dance:

What have you found out? SLK is gay????? he refused to kiss you???

Centurion9990;893402 said:
Tot you left, you are back real FASTTTttttttttt..... 12-12-12 what... Got few mths more to go... Will my life and car in danger if I continue to plan? I worried your fans will kill me... :shoot::shoot::shoot::dance:

What have you found out? SLK is gay????? he refused to kiss you???

she take sart sart time machine leh..... atas gal....

uptown girl!

[video=youtube;QWedHjSsjZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWedHjSsjZA[/video]

It suck that the world is so god damm small.You have peopleyou dont know,going around telling broken telephone stories,which are actually so retarde,funny and of cause doesnt make any sense.
but ignorance is bliss
we can trust no one, but ourselves.

To whom it may concern,

Believe me, I have nothing against you and I am not writing this out of malice,You need to stop with the bullshit melodrama and playing the victim crap,because you have so much going for you and you can be someone so much more than who you are right now.

Granted,you may say that I don't know really know you that well,so who am I to judge?Well I know enough about your extravagant excesses,your hysterical recklessness and theatrics that have inconvenienced many people just because you insist upon YOUR way.Everyone goes through shit in their lives,but we all deal with it. Sometimes the truth hurts. Grow up.You're not a child anymore, so start taking responsibility for yourself and your actions."

If you wanna start some drama here on forum that you are worshipping, bring it on baby!
after all,you check it all the time.And that's the life you are leading right?aww,how pathetic!
gee,shouldnt i be the one pitying you right now?

your whole eassy is really contradicting my dear,nnothing against me but i suck?so what if i do?not like i need someone like you in my life.You are prob worth nothing to begin with.
how sad sad sad. boo.

I guess,we all know who should be the one that needs to grow up.The one ought to be lying should be yourself.Im sure you are not a child anymore.Then,stop acting like one.Only retarded kids like you has nothing to do than to hide behind the damm computer and diss one's life just to feel a sense of satisfactory.

maybe one day,maybe,
you will be accepted in this society
when u overcome this pathetic state of yours.

Yours sincerely,
Ally

Andally;893653 said:
It suck that the world is so god dammsmall.You have peopleyou dont know,going around telling broken telephone stories,which are actually so retarde,funny and of cause doesnt make any sense.
but ignorance is bliss
we can trust no one, but ourselves.

To whom it may concern,

Believe me, I have nothing against you and I am not writing this out of malice,You need to stop with the bullshit melodrama and playing the victim crap, because you have so much going for you and you can be someone so much more than who you are right now.

Granted,you may say that I don't know really know you that well, so who am I to judge? Well I know enough about your extravagant excesses, your hysterical recklessness and theatrics that have inconvenienced many people just because you insist upon YOUR way.Everyone goes through shit in their lives,but we all deal with it. Sometimes the truth hurts. Grow up. You're not a child anymore, so start taking responsibility for yourself and your actions."

If you wanna start some drama here on forum that you are worshipping, bring it on baby!
after all, u check it all the time.And that's the life you are leading right?aww,how pathetic!
gee, shouldnt i be the one pitying you right now?

your whole eassy is really contradicting my dear,nnothing against me but i suck?so what if i do? not like i need someone like you in my life.You are prob worth nothing to begin with.
how sad sad sad. boo.

I guess,we all know who should me the one that needs to grow up.The one ought to be lying should be yrself.Im sure you are not a child anymore.Then,stop acting like one.Only retarded kids like you has nothing to do than to hide behind the damm computer and diss one's life
just to feel a sense of satisfactory.

maybe one day, maybe,
you will be accepted in this society
when u overcome this pathetic state of yours.

Yours sincerely,
Ally

:shock: .... who make ally so pissed... :shakehea::naughty:

I sense alot of Malice..notwithstanding it was written without malice

Tell Dash to stop all his nonsense lah

May those cheebye mouths who rumoured about Ally and me kenna serious car accident and die of a horrible death !!! KNNB !!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9ventures

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back