Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Good afternoon ally

The first day I took delivery of my car there were already defects on the steering wheel etc. Defects both on the exterior and interior.

They're telling me that no car is perfect; but I told them a 400,000 car better be as close to perfection as it gets.

Just last week the exhaust started cranking up. They don't know what's the problem so my car is there again for another week. The Lemon Law doesn't quite apply to my car as I bought it last year. Nevertheless I will see how it goes though.

Remember if your friends are going to buy a BMW tell them to think twice. Read everywhere in the forum there's a huge drop in quality. Apparently mine's not the only 6 series with problems. Heard this pilot bought his car and he discovered huge scatches on the front bumper when he arrived home

It seems like the new 6 series has alot of prob.

Andally;780048 said:
The first day I took delivery of my car there were already defects on the steering wheel etc. Defects both on the exterior and interior.

They're telling me that no car is perfect; but I told them a 400,000 car better be as close to perfection as it gets.

Just last week the exhaust started cranking up. They don't know what's the problem so my car is there again for another week. The Lemon Law doesn't quite apply to my car as I bought it last year. Nevertheless I will see how it goes though.

Remember if your friends are going to buy a BMW tell them to think twice. Read everywhere in the forum there's a huge drop in quality. Apparently mine's not the only 6 series with problems. Heard this pilot bought his car and he discovered huge scatches on the front bumper when he arrived home

It seems like the new 6 series has alot of prob.

What other defects and what happened to your exhaust???

Hahahhahaha:) morning all!!! Damn sleepy! Accompanied my friend for cabin crew interview!!!

Andally;780200 said:
Hahahhahaha:) morning all!!! Damn sleepy! Accompanied my friend for cabin crew interview!!!

which cabin?????

cheers

ac323;780201 said:
which cabin?????

cheers
My friend trying silk air but didn't get in cause she didn't speak singlish,in her group only 3 out of 10 made it!! And those that got in spoke singlish!

Andally;780233 said:
My friend trying silk air but didn't get in cause she didn't speak singlish,in her group only 3 out of 10 made it!! And those that got in spoke singlish!

oh, so your friend speak French?

cheers

ac323;780234 said:
oh, so your friend speak French?

cheers

Perhaps she spoke well,but too serious or so!!! Anyway a lot of china and filipino!! My goodness

Andally;780235 said:
Perhaps she spoke well,but too serious or so!!! Anyway a lot of china and filipino!! My goodness

FT Rocks............

* try Scoot........
cheers

Not me la! My friend! She tried scoot,mad it all the way but they said will call her back but didn't! I know the test was difficult! 34 sums in 20 mins!!!I can never be one haha!

Andally;780240 said:
Not me la! My friend! She tried scoot,mad it all the way but they said will call her back but didn't! I know the test was difficult! 34 sums in 20 mins!!!I can never be one haha!

all the best.....

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatherineWhalen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back