Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Andally;804742 said:
Haha so this will be dead!, have to transfer myself to the other place,but all like drive sporty car! I'm outta of place haha!

Hmm Ac323 any myself still here leh why you say the thread is dead? Think our presence not significant eh...:uhhh:

*I drive a 1 series le...no sport car....*

ac323;804713 said:
?????
Star Wars??? C3PO???

cheerssssssssssssssssssssssss
U saw me on red carpet? Red and gold very matching!

Andally;804722 said:
Oh my star wars is damn boring and I don't understand! Half the time I was just sleeping.
It's ok, because there's only one gal in each episode. Amidala in 1-3 and Leia in 4-6. The rest all guys , aliens and robots.

zhenlie;804744 said:
Hmm Ac323 any myself still here leh why you say the thread is dead? Think our presence not significant eh...:uhhh:

*I drive a 1 series le...no sport car....*

Perhaps you also modify etc!!!!

C3P0;804745 said:
U saw me on red carpet? Red and gold very matching!

It's ok, because there's only one gal in each episode. Amidala in 1-3 and Leia in 4-6. The rest all guys , aliens and robots.

Hello C3PO!

haha! Pretty random but I was asking them who were you cause they were mentioning you here!

Andally;804703 said:
Morning Jasonmaxima,perhaps when you see this,I'll be shopping,so how was your week?

Hmm its been good!shop shop shop! Need you to speak to my daddy soon haha! Higher CC limits!

Andally;805005 said:
Hmm its been good!shop shop shop! Need you to speak to my daddy soon haha! Higher CC limits!

Pls PM your dad's number to me.... So that i can ask him to buy slk amg or c coupe for you....

At the same time.... Is he looking for god son???? I have my cv ready.....

jasonmaxima;805447 said:
Hi ally.... How is vegas???? Where are you staying???

Now in NYC:))) staying in St Regis!!! Want to come visit me ah???

jasonmaxima;805442 said:
Pls PM your dad's number to me.... So that i can ask him to buy slk amg or c coupe for you....

At the same time.... Is he looking for god son???? I have my cv ready.....

Wah Jason YOU'RE THE MAN......haha! Go tell my dad how good the performance of the car is :)& make sure when I'm back the car is waiting at the terminal!!!! Thanks in advance!

..NYC huh...buy birkin for me ai mai..?...tink the next limited edition is Green color......if u wanna gimme birthday gift...hehe...:D

Chocs;805454 said:
..NYC huh...buy birkin for me ai mai..?...tink the next limited edition is Green color......if u wanna gimme birthday gift...hehe...:D

Okie okie! I'll go check it out for you yeah!! Haha!!!

Cheapest..... Dad hires an ah mat for you..... To drive you around.... No need to stress about parking, speeding, jams, drink driving.... Best.

No thanks about visiting.... I am happy being married and proud father to my princess....

Unlike some others who label their daughter...thier niece.... Their wives.... Sisters.... No names mentioned,

jasonmaxima;805463 said:
Cheapest..... Dad hires an ah mat for you..... To drive you around.... No need to stress about parking, speeding, jams, drink driving.... Best.

No thanks about visiting.... I am happy being married and proud father to my princess....

Unlike some others who label their daughter...thier niece.... Their wives.... Sisters.... No names mentioned,

...hey Jason...that's rare 2 hear one.... a man tt says....happily married and proud father. bravo.;).

Buy / play car cheaper than play woman... Woman's charter and divorce lawya friend teach me one.....

Going to buy qq like s2k liao....

who call me?

don't buy qq chery no standard

ally say one

Chocs;805454 said:

Luxury goods are over rated.... China prc ktv girls killed LV, gucci, and hearsay... hermes too....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KenneallysFunerals
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back