Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

S2k;771192 said:
jason the jam jialat bo everyday?

This week school holidays..... Made the mistake to leave office late.... Had to fight traffic.

Typically..... Jam not so bad..... As i am against traffic most times.

Ally hope you get your car soon. Hearsay you like 6 series cab.:eek:

Anyway no matter which car you choose you need ask for the eta hope they dun tell you 4-6 months wait.. its gonna be a long long long wait.. :thinking:

jasonmaxima;771108 said:
TP hiding on overhead bridge outside japanese association lornie road towards adam road.....

To also hiding at 1st overhead after mt alvernia towards Adam, left side where there's some branches... Can't miss the white though :) so if driving back that way from sin Ming, better watch out.

Hi andally, welcome to the madhouse. :silenced:

rideofmydreams;771214 said:
Ally hope you get your car soon. Hearsay you like 6 series cab.:eek:

Anyway no matter which car you choose you need ask for the eta hope they dun tell you 4-6 months wait.. its gonna be a long long long wait.. :thinking:

U can also go for the set-up without sunroof... Hearsay someone has painfully paved that road :shakemyb:

Charlatan;771224 said:
U can also go for the set-up without sunroof... Hearsay someone has painfully paved that road :shakemyb:

Its okie to wait but i just dont want to drive the 7 series i look like an AUNTY haha=)

jasonmaxima;771209 said:
This week school holidays..... Made the mistake to leave office late.... Had to fight traffic.

Typically..... Jam not so bad..... As i am against traffic most times.

Ya i hate the jams!! and ive no patienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Andally;771258 said:
Ya i hate the jams!! and ive no patienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Which probably explains the 4 points left. If you're 1.75 m tall, i'd swear you're my ex who used to drive an s-class... really fast as if it was a hmmm r8 :lol:

Charlatan;771261 said:
Which probably explains the 4 points left. If you're 1.75 m tall, i'd swear you're my ex who used to drive an s-class... really fast as if it was a hmmm r8 :lol:

Im not that talllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll how i wish i was.......

Andally;771270 said:
Im not that talllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll how i wish i was.......

It's not how one performs in the vertical position my dear but the horizontal ;)

charla ask if u wanna try his 535i before u buy it

S2k;771286 said:
charla ask if u wanna try his 535i before u buy it

im afraid to try people's car haha! ill test drive again perhaps tomorrow=)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet88claims
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back