Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Hi ally... Pls take care of yourself..... Pls dun do anything foolish because of unrequited love..... He is not worth it..... Pui

jason dun try to be a hero and break ally and I up, I already have my hands full trying to hoot Dash that shameless hippo backside face

I think Jason hooted the right culprit......

whoa...woa woa, how cum u guys can come out with so many names like hum koo , hippo ,hippo backside ... for faces!
i m trying so hard, can only chut 1 "chicken bin!"

jonleeck;877974 said:
whoa...woa woa, how cum u guys can come out with so many names like hum koo , hippo ,hippo backside ... for faces!

Jon...l pls go back to old trafford to train harder.... MAN U's downfall was because of you

jasonmaxima;877958 said:
Hi ally... Pls take care of yourself..... Pls dun do anything foolish because of unrequited love..... He is not worth it..... Pui

Hahahaha!!! Now is where's the love?

MW;877961 said:
jason dun try to be a hero and break ally and I up, I already have my hands full trying to hoot Dash that shameless hippo backside face

Ohhh we patched back again?

jonleeck;877974 said:

Creative minds?

MW;878144 said:
Thats not u because u will show half face.. this one only see hair

I shy ma!! Half face!! Already said not so daring like LMF.... Tonned body and good face complexion...Ive a fat fat body and fat fat face like Barney!!

Andally;878155 said:
I shy ma!! Half face!! Already said not so daring like LMF.... Tonned body and good face complexion...Ive a fat fat body and fat fat face like Barney!!

but i still love you

Dash, lets meet.. One to One

NAH BEY

Andally;878155 said:

dash;878161 said:
but i still love you

iScoupe asking........................ your wife surf forum???? :shhhh::shhhh::shhhh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back