Hello All

Zhi Ming

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I registered an account because i'm considering a preloved F30 2014/2015. Currently i'm driving a 2012 C180 CGI. Going to comb the 3 Series sub-forum for more info, if you have any hints or feedback on maintenance issues for this model, please share! Thanks for reading!

I registered an account because i'm considering a preloved F30 2014/2015. Currently i'm driving a 2012 C180 CGI. Going to comb the 3 Series sub-forum for more info, if you have any hints or feedback on maintenance issues for this model, please share! Thanks for reading!

Hi Zhi Ming,

welcome onboard......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome!

Hello Zhi Ming and welcome to the forum!

Before arriving at my final decision, I was shortlisting C200 and F30. After considering kit levels, space requirements, maintainability and driving experience, I went with F30.

It delivers a satisfying drive experience, with a spacious cabin that is modern, functional and still comfortable. However, I found an F10 5er that was too good to pass over and I went that way instead. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back