Hello! Another newbie here!

PV525

Hi everyone,

Great to be part of the forum. Currently driving, well as my name says, E60 525.

Traded in my Dec 2009 E90 and got this Jul 2009 525 only last week.

Great forum here providing tons of info.

Cheers!

Re: Hello! Another newbie here!

welcome welcome

thanks guys. though my beemer days are still young, thoroughly enjoy the car esp the IL6 engine.

PV525;544983 said:
Hi everyone,

Great to be part of the forum. Currently driving, well as my name says, E60 525.

Cheers!
hello welcome ... wow ..u traded in a DEC 09 E90... lost a fair bit ?

bought new at 130k and sold at 123k after 5 mths. lost 7k but got something I like.

Kind of made wrong decision then cos 4 pot is little under power. Wanted to trade in for E92 325 but wife said no coupe at home. have to go for my second choice of 525.

PV525;544983 said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Hi PV,

welcome in........

cheers

btw, any bros here know why the engine has tick.. sound when I start the engine? Experienced this a few times and did not have this issue with previous E90.

PV525;545030 said:
btw, any bros here know why the engine has tick.. sound when I start the engine? Experienced this a few times and did not have this issue with previous E90.

tick non stop or just tick before the engine vrooms...............

cheers

just tick before the engine vroom up (around 2-3 sound). did not hear this after I moved the car though.

PV525;545035 said:
just tick before the engine vroom up (around 2-3 sound). did not hear this after I moved the car though.

hello and welcome. I have not observed any ticking noises before.

PV525;545035 said:

oh i see....................................maybe you monitor it first and see if it still happen in a few more days before send in for a check....................by the way did it just happen or from day 1 after you got the ride?

cheers

yup, will monitor this over next few days. going back to PML for oil change next month and check w them then. thks all.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back