Hello BMWers - I'm a new car owner

dolphinne

Dear all,

I recently purchased a 5 year old BMW 320i series and am still exploring how to get the best out of my car. :) I know it's already very old and would like to extend its usable life as much as possible. I hope I can absorb as much as I can from the forum. Pardon my ignorance if I posted messages that is completely stupid.

Thank you and I'm grateful to the administrators of the site for setting up this.

Re: Hello BMWers - I'm a new car owner

Welcome to the Forum! dolphin :)

enjoy your stay here!

dolphinne;790237 said:
Dear all,

I recently purchased a 5 year old BMW 320i series and am still exploring how to get the best out of my car. :) I know it's already very old and would like to extend its usable life as much as possible. I hope I can absorb as much as I can from the forum. Pardon my ignorance if I posted messages that is completely stupid.

Thank you and I'm grateful to the administrators of the site for setting up this.

Welcome to the forum! We are all friendly. In fact some of us are over friendly. :D ask anything and you'd get answers!

Don't say the car is old. It's still a very potent machine.

hi welcome,

dolphinne sounds like a female dolphin??

hitmee ask one

dolphinne;790237 said:
Dear all,

hi dolp,

Welcome to the club, 1 tips, try using this product for your engine http://www.mspglobal.com.sg/mspglobal/

(i got no link to them)

dolphinne;790237 said:
Dear all,

Hi dolphinne,

welcome onboard................................
are you de-badging your 320i soon?????

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hi dolphine. Welcome to the forum. AC so fast aiming for the car to debadge and donate the "3" emblem?

dolphinne;790237 said:
Dear all,

..5 yrs...not bery old la....& wad is stupid messages....dun like dat say la...u so humble....i like u liow...:D

chocs likes everyone but u must ask if G or B first

S2k;790549 said:
chocs likes everyone but u must ask if G or B first

..hehe....let me self intro again..

since day 1, Chocs have no preferences to men or women..Chocs has always been fair and stick to her words...
...Chocs is a gentlewoman too...ask the rest who knws her...

...peace...:D:D:D:D..

..lastly Chocs loves a good laugh...always joking....life easier....:smack:

u forget to mention chocs loves white wine too

hymth;790582 said:
I love white wine too *blush*

...U HINTING ME AH:laughlik::laughlik:...hehe....eayer...we same interest...come...let's go drink white wine.....

..but i must remember 2 call u John..not........hehe...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....

Chocs;790601 said:
...U HINTING ME AH:laughlik::laughlik:...hehe....eayer...we same interest...come...let's go drink white wine.....

..but i must remember 2 call u John..not........hehe...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....

Not hinting, telling u directly! Lol.
-_-" I think really hard for anyone to not think of me in the other nick now...

Hi and Welcome Dolphinne, take your time to read through the numerous threads, there are lots of very useful info about your ride you can dig up.

Best part of this forum is the seniors here are not in a habit of "flaming" you for being new. Unless its not a quality thread....thats a diff story altogether!! :angry:

Just joking! Have fun!!

Decaf;790706 said:
Hi and Welcome Dolphinne, take your time to read through the numerous threads, there are lots of very useful info about your ride you can dig up.

Best part of this forum is the seniors here are not in a habit of "flaming" you for being new. Unless its not a quality thread....thats a diff story altogether!! :angry:

Just joking! Have fun!!

ladies are extra exclusive members here...well taken care of..lol....

unless you ang moh man :)nutkick:) then you see the extreme opposite....luckily dolphinne not one....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8kbetrip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back