Hello Everybody

Zinpro

Hi Bro n Sis, New to this forum hope can learn more from you guys. Finally got my dream come true.. be getting my ride in a week time..

Re: Hello Everybody

Zinpro;963429 said:
Hi Bro n Sis, New to this forum hope can learn more from you guys. Finally got my dream come true.. be getting my ride in a week time..

Hi Zin,

welcome onboard....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

hi zincpro,derrick here haha. welcome onboard

Hi Bro, welcome to the big family.... There will be lots of fun and knowledge in here. You will definitely find it very enriching. Enjoy yourself..

Gondolz;963465 said:
Zinpro....be careful of ac323...he will POISON u.....:D

sure kana poison wan.. Juz not too deeply poison will do..haha..

Hey eveybody, nice boarding thanks.. expecting new ride arrival to learn more from you guys. Pls guide me along..

Zinkool;963513 said:
Hi Bro, welcome to the big family.... There will be lots of fun and knowledge in here. You will definitely find it very enriching. Enjoy yourself..

Hey bro.. yes i'm proud of this big family. I'm hoping the ride will gimme worries free instead of Bring More Worries!!! hahaha...

Zinpro;963824 said:
Hey bro.. yes i'm proud of this big family. I'm hoping the ride will gimme worries free instead of Bring More Worries!!! hahaha...

Haha... Should be B.M.W = Bring More Woman.....

Cheers............................

Hello Everybody

Zinkool;964180 said:
Haha... Should be B.M.W = Bring More Woman.....

Cheers............................

welcome.

bring more w______?
dun be too sure. haha.

Hi Zinpro, congrats on your new ride! Got my 3series late '11 and this forum is indeed POISONOUS....but along the line I've met so many great bros who have taught me alot.

Zinpro;963429 said:
Congrats :dance: :dance: and welcome :wavey:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bshoes
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back