Hello everyone!

Falken

A quick hello to all here, glad to have finally joined this forum officially even though I have been reading it for quite a while. Great community you got here. Cheers!

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome welcome... Enjoy...

Falken;669936 said:
A quick hello to all here, glad to have finally joined this forum officially even though I have been reading it for quite a while. Great community you got here. Cheers!

Hi Falken,

welcome onboard.......

cheers

Falken;670263 said:
My current ride is an E89 SD23i.

welcome to the TOPLESS Club........

cheers

Yeah, once u go topless, nothing else comes close... Missed that feeling so that's why I'm back in the topless club.. just that in our crap climate, can only do it from dusk till dawn..

Falken;670267 said:
Yeah, once u go topless, nothing else comes close... Missed that feeling so that's why I'm back in the topless club.. just that in our crap climate, can only do it from dusk till dawn..

Agreed............

cheers

Hi ac323,

Your ride looks menancing... Appreciate if you can advise here... Other than BMS PB, air intake and exhaust, any other recommended "plug & play" mods that work and won't break the bank? like downpipe, headers, ignition (e.g. okada plasma equivalent), ceramic wraps, etc... from proven manufacturers?

Falken;671782 said:
Hi ac323,

Your ride looks menancing... Appreciate if you can advise here... Other than BMS PB, air intake and exhaust, any other recommended "plug & play" mods that work and won't break the bank? like downpipe, headers, ignition (e.g. okada plasma equivalent), ceramic wraps, etc... from proven manufacturers?

Hi Falken,

calling Chester Chong, he got some other plug and play......................
Hmmmmm.........downpipe? headers? so far never heard of for s23i E89.............maybe can make to order.......

cheers

OK perhaps that's about it... :boring: Should've waited for the SD20i or SD28i.. any recommendation for good spark plugs?

Falken;672410 said:
OK perhaps that's about it... :boring: Should've waited for the SD20i or SD28i.. any recommendation for good spark plugs?

S23i is definitely good enough for SG road.....................
i am on Nology plugs, good to go..........

cheers

Yup couldn't agree more... just that it's hard to resist the temptations to wanna mod & mod & mod... thx for the heads-up thus far, will look out for next la kopi session with other Z4 forummers if schedule permits.

Falken;672433 said:
Yup couldn't agree more... just that it's hard to resist the temptations to wanna mod & mod & mod... thx for the heads-up thus far, will look out for next la kopi session with other Z4 forummers if schedule permits.

okie, PM me your number....

will update you for future Topless Night Drive...............
cheers

Welcome aboard!! Topless is the way to go!.... Really missing my E93 days...currently on F10...Sop Sop...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back