Hello everyone!

anson8888

Hey all, I'm new here.

Currently in the process of looking for an ideal 2nd hand E93 Convertible.

Hope to join the family soon!

ps. is there anything I look out for? :thinking: (looking for the 09s ...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hello everyone!

anson8888;671070 said:
Hey all, I'm new here.

Currently in the process of looking for an ideal 2nd hand E93 Convertible.

Hope to join the family soon!

ps. is there anything I look out for? :thinking: (looking for the 09s ...)

Hi anson,

welcome onboard...................
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=196285&DL=1000

* Happy searching..................
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

welcome to our forum,

try to avoid the 320 E93 if u can afford it....lugging around a foldable roof is no joy with a small CC car, need at least a 325, some power hungry ones will tell u 335....haha

Check for water leaks...Especially on the A Pillar ( the part where the folding roofs meets the A Pillar)...Water is known to seep tru and drips into the cabin...A known issue for E93...PML is aware of this...I suggest for u to do a water spray test before confirming the deal with dealer...
My 2 cents...

Hi!

Thanks for the tips.

May I know where can I get the "water spray test" done? Bring the car for a car wash at petrol station with water jets? :p

My Friend recently bought a used E93 from a Dealer..... We did the Water spray test outdoor just next to the showroom as they have water hose there (Luckily)...You will need to spray the water or let the water flow directly on the A Pillar joining area for 5-10mins.... After that, check for leaks into the interior... A normal spray for a few seconds will not be able to tell if the leak is of concern.....of course there are some E93 which is leaking seriously and PML will change the roof seals if u bang the table hard enough.....If it is minor, they will say it's normal.

FYI, my E93 will not leak on normal or heavy rain while driving..It happens when my car is parked for long, under heavy rain and i always found some water traces on the driver and passenger seat when i collect my car after heavy down pour...Good luck in your hunt..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back