Hello Everyone !!

yes Quad.....( with DP is loud )
can PM to meet if time permit to hear it.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Just confirmed on the purchase, hopefully can get everything done and collect the car early next week.. I think i'll be going ahead with Remus quads instead, i like the sound on Bastuck based off youtube videos but the fitment of the exhausts for the F30 seems weird and somehow dosent do it for me.. Nevertheless, thanks for offering!! Only challenge for me now is to be able to find a workshop who has Remus instock.. Contacted Racing Technik but waiting time is 4-6 weeks, FongKim dosent carry it anymore :(

Just confirmed on the purchase, hopefully can get everything done and collect the car early next week.. I think i'll be going ahead with Remus quads instead, i like the sound on Bastuck based off youtube videos but the fitment of the exhausts for the F30 seems weird and somehow dosent do it for me.. Nevertheless, thanks for offering!! Only challenge for me now is to be able to find a workshop who has Remus instock.. Contacted Racing Technik but waiting time is 4-6 weeks, FongKim dosent carry it anymore :(

Nice,

Sheer Driving Pleasure..
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi please note the local distributor for remus is no longer in operation. Getting the cert and LTA approval now has to go through LTA direct

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max10club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back