Hello fellow beemers!

lena

I just got mine a 320i Silver Titanium and he's coming over to a month old. Just dropping a line to say hello...:chinese: :singsing:

Re: Hello fellow beemers!

Great. Your magnificent partner will bring you to where you want to go :)

lena;205871 said:
I just got mine a 320i Silver Titanium and he's coming over to a month old. Just dropping a line to say hello...:chinese: :singsing:

Great! Am glad to welcome another Silver ride :) ....most are BLACK or dark color. :)
Welcome and come join us at the meet up this weekend.

Hey Lena, do u work around the CBD area? Wondering if u are the same Lena that I passed my bottles of Zaino to?

Congrats on the new ride too!

welcome fellow TiAg :D. as Azrielsc sig suggests, mayb shd change ur title to read "fellow bimmers"? hee hee

lena;205871 said:

Welcome onboard > enjoy ur stay ur silver 320i come with chrome plate? saw 1 dis evening near suntec nice ride...

YES YES ITS ME!! Same Lena...!!How are you?? I am now still around RAffles but in a new building ORQ, North Tower...so honoured you remembered me.. lost my MP awhile back during my travels and lost all contacts...stay in touch

lena;206280 said:
YES YES ITS ME!! Same Lena...!!How are you?? I am now still around RAffles but in a new building ORQ, North Tower...so honoured you remembered me.. lost my MP awhile back during my travels and lost all contacts...stay in touch

You are at ORQ North Tower??! ME too!! :)

lena;206287 said:
Wow small world eh?? Do you park here or somewhere else?

I usually park on the 8th or 9th floor, not so many cars... You park here too?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikviprodeo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back