Hello from Finland.

www.E30.life

New Member
Hello all,
I just joined the forum. I live in Finland and I drive an E63 as a daily driver.

I also have an E30 which is finally in repair and restoration after another car hit it some years ago which I also have a blog for.

My first BMW was an 2003 330Ci Clubsport (Facelifted) that I bought as brand new, had it for 4 years.

Pics of my E63, 2004 645 and my E30 before the accident.
 

Attachments

  • bmw-e30-screw-them-all-blog.jpg
    bmw-e30-screw-them-all-blog.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 220
  • bmw-645-e63-tsw-bathurst-wheels-batmobile-jari-photography.jpg
    bmw-645-e63-tsw-bathurst-wheels-batmobile-jari-photography.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 254
Hello all,
I just joined the forum. I live in Finland and I drive an E63 as a daily driver.

I also have an E30 which is finally in repair and restoration after another car hit it some years ago which I also have a blog for.

My first BMW was an 2003 330Ci Clubsport (Facelifted) that I bought as brand new, had it for 4 years.

Pics of my E63, 2004 645 and my E30 before the accident.

welcome onboard..........





cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top