Hello from SG

Hi I am a newbie to BMW, always has been a Audi guy but final did the switch to the ultimate driving machine. Although previous ride was 190hp but it's front-wheel drive, wanted to experience rear-wheel but worried abt control thus I decided 318i Sport is the most suitable for me at this stage :D Hope to learn more from you guys.
 
Hi I am a newbie to BMW, always has been a Audi guy but final did the switch to the ultimate driving machine. Although previous ride was 190hp but it's front-wheel drive, wanted to experience rear-wheel but worried abt control thus I decided 318i Sport is the most suitable for me at this stage :D Hope to learn more from you guys.

Hi Darkseed,

welcome onboard....






cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top