Hello Hello!!

pg7170

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Hi Hi,

very happy to be part of this forum... got my ride not too long ago n am very anxious to meet up with wise n experienced regulars (to seek advice on mods n stuff) this sunday at the meetup

cya :)

pg

Re: Hello Hello!!

Hi there,

I am not really that wise as I still have to source for information..heheheh...so what did you get for yr new ride?

pg7170 said:
Hi Hi,

very happy to be part of this forum... got my ride not too long ago n am very anxious to meet up with wise n experienced regulars (to seek advice on mods n stuff) this sunday at the meetup

pg

Another E46 Cab... Nice!! If u gng for this sunday meetup, look out for Kenntona full ACS kitted E46 cab. Nicely done up.. If you see someone with BIG GOLEE eyes, thats him!

pg7170 said:
Hi Hi,

pg

Cool man...
Make sure u bring some note pad to jot down the mods list.....swee2x

Cya ard

Alrighty...welcome. Seeya at the meetup.

hi,

so far just minor changes la.... just change to 18" rims, Simota CAI, angel eyes, new titanII interior trimmings coming soon. Most importantly went for a really proper servicing... my ride's almost good as new. The new CAI sounds awesome... ha!

but am looking to improve the initial pick up leh... still smelling smoke from behind my chipped up VW 1.8T la... sop

anyway am really looking forward to meeting u guys... will bring a voice recorder n a digi cam along instead to take down notes ya!

warmest regards

pg7170

ps: hey Ken u coming this sunday?

Do survey with chiobu got money some more man.
Bring a digicam too

wah.... sounds interesting boz! : )

anyway am considering to put up some bodykit. ( M sport or AC - new/used or abused... replica la also can... anyone any loban pls)

so i guess this meet up will have Huge turn up ya... lets hope the chiou bu s dont turn out to be boo boos boz... ha!

pg7170 said:
Hi Hi,

pg
Hahaha..you sure you wanna seek advice on mods? That's like requesting to join the dark side.. :lol2: Anyway, welcome to the forums and do enjoy your stay!

ha.... i'm oredi walking the dark path... ha

like ur body kit... is it a M sport or M tech or isit both the same.. sorry. but hope to see u there at the meet up to discuss k....

cya

pg7170 said:
ha.... i'm oredi walking the dark path... ha

like ur body kit... is it a M sport or M tech or isit both the same.. sorry. but hope to see u there at the meet up to discuss k....

cya
It's the M-Tech kit. Yeah, hope to see you at the meetup later..but I must warn you I'm not a mod guru hor..but I can introduce you to those that are!

Hymics said:
He sure turn up cos got chio bu gng dwn to do survey...

C u...

oh no.....i told u already la...not chio bu ok....
stop spreading Incorrect information ok......... :stop!:
haha.........

pg7170 said:
so i guess this meet up will have Huge turn up ya... lets hope the chiou bu s dont turn out to be boo boos boz... ha!

hey...no fair le....
only the chio bus.. u will entertain issit ?? dont be like that please....help us out le even we are not chio bus....u know the non-chio bus population can be relatively big, dont make them (nono...i should say us) angry can. :naughty: ..........haha

nice turn out nevertheless... sorry couldnt really mingle with all the people there today...coz my son was running amok in the carpark... my apologisez!

think i've missed a few of u that i actually wanted to seek advice from but got to know some really enthusiatic beemer lovers... thanks for the all advice. hope to see u guys again another time!

warmest regards

pg

ps: where were u... the chiou bu s?? ha... sorry missed u gals too....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back