Hello to fellow members

SLK7777

Hi - just want to drop a quick note in this forum. I am new to premium cars and is driving a Mitsubishi Outlander now. I am considering to upgrade to a BMW or Mercedes. Still keeping my option open.

I test drive Mercedes SLK 200 and 280 before and I test drive BMW 335I and 530I. Love the 335I with twin turbo...... Any one have their own experience to share between a SLK and 335 ?

Also intend to use this forum to meet up with car enthusiast and perhaps organize a drive up to Msia together ?

Re: Hello to fellow members

hi welcome to bmw.sg

i've never been to a merc showroom. just don't like the image. no offence intended, just my personal view.

SLK7777;404033 said:
Hi - just want to drop a quick note in this forum. I am new to premium cars and is driving a Mitsubishi Outlander now. I am considering to upgrade to a BMW or Mercedes. Still keeping my option open.

I test drive Mercedes SLK 200 and 280 before and I test drive BMW 335I and 530I. Love the 335I with twin turbo...... Any one have their own experience to share between a SLK and 335 ?

Also intend to use this forum to meet up with car enthusiast and perhaps organize a drive up to Msia together ?

Hi SLK,

welcome onboard......

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back