Hello World!

this would be my first beemer ever ... should have joined this place before i booked it but guess it's a little too late, and maybe it's also a good thing i took the plunge first before i get scared of it! lol ... looking forward to more interactions. Cheers

Re: Hello World!

denniswongsg;1096999 said:
this would be my first beemer ever ... should have joined this place before i booked it but guess it's a little too late, and maybe it's also a good thing i took the plunge first before i get scared of it! lol ... looking forward to more interactions. Cheers

Hi Dennis,

welcome onboard.........

* which variant you bought?
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

wow that's pretty quick response!

i just bought the F10 520i and should be receiving it from the dealer any time soon ... it's a used car though. no money for the brand new thing! By the way, is there a 'other makes' classified directory where i could potentially advertise my current ride? Not feeling all that great handing my car over to a dealer considering i have spent so much time and money doing it up ...

denniswongsg;1097001 said:
wow that's pretty quick response!

i just bought the F10 520i and should be receiving it from the dealer any time soon ... it's a used car though. no money for the brand new thing! By the way, is there a 'other makes' classified directory where i could potentially advertise my current ride? Not feeling all that great handing my car over to a dealer considering i have spent so much time and money doing it up ...

Pre-Owned BMW | BMW.SG

sgcarmart?

* Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks..........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

yea ... sgcarmart is eventually where the car will turn up the next few weeks i reckon. just thought of offering it to the guys on this forum first before i put it up there where it would end up being nothing more than just another typical car ... lol

Hello denniswongsg :wavey:

denniswongsg;1097044 said:
hey mate ... wow the M1! should be quite a little monster!

Singtel better..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

christopher ngo;1097126 said:
All wrong, Indosat is the best, as you can jump into them when you go marina south anchorage.

you got a good point there .... on a flight between Bali and Lombok, you can still make calls whilst in the air! (but oddly enough, no reception when you're in Lombok itself). LOL

wow...u driving f10 sart.
I see u bery up.....Please mai ask for foreign exchange. .. and where is the best bmw workshop.

jonleeck;1097162 said:
wow...u driving f10 sart.
I see u bery up.....Please mai ask for foreign exchange. .. and where is the best bmw workshop.

ware's the best carwash??? MW ask one...

Health center si boh?? Lavender upstairs lar...go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsis
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back