Hello!

Z4SMG

My name is Salim and I have just got myself a 2003 Z4 from PPSL.
It came with Hamann 18" rims and Sebring exhaust.

The V6 has a very nice soundtrack but also a petrol drinker :)

My previous rides are MX5 NB, MINI Cooper S JCW, MINI Cooper JCW and VW Golf (MK4).

Hope to see you guys!

Re: Hello!

Z4SMG;181579 said:
My name is Salim and I have just got myself a 2003 Z4 from PPSL.
It came with Hamann 18" rims and Sebring exhaust.

The V6 has a very nice soundtrack but also a petrol drinker :)

My previous rides are MX5 NB, MINI Cooper S JCW, MINI Cooper JCW and VW Golf (MK4).

Hope to see you guys!

welcome!

good to see more Z4 drivers around.... more people for me to sell my Helene Performance air filters to. muahaha

by the way, i think you'll be pleased to know that your Z4 has an inline-6 engine, not a V6. :)

Welcum Salim!! Nice ride!! Ur Hamann shoe is PG2?

yap its not V6.. its V8.. kiddin.:)

Thank you for the welcome! :)

Louis: Thank you for clarifying about the inline-6 and definitely will ask you about some quirks or "endearing qualities" about the Z4. Do you know where can I get an e-version of its manual? The previous owner lost so the replacement is being ordered now.

Orh Lu Lu: Still not familiar with my rims yet but I think it's HM2. I enclosed the picture of my Z4 lah so that you can confirm it for me.

Z4SMG;181792 said:
Thank you for the welcome! :)

Louis: Thank you for clarifying about the inline-6 and definitely will ask you about some quirks or "endearing qualities" about the Z4. Do you know where can I get an e-version of its manual? The previous owner lost so the replacement is being ordered now.

Orh Lu Lu: Still not familiar with my rims yet but I think it's HM2. I enclosed the picture of my Z4 lah so that you can confirm it for me.

i've got one somewhere in my laptop i think, gotta find it first. in the meantime, if there's anything urgent, i could always scan the relevant pages from my manual and email it to you.

cheers

Thank you

Louis: Please look for me the soft-copy version of the manual. I wanted to know if the light in the centre console storage should switch off when its cover is closed and also currently, the locking system doesn't unlock when the engine is stopped. The centre console light is perpetually on all times, man! :(

Azrielsc, nicholastan91 & Mockngbrd: Thank you for your welcome messages :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WW88London

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back