Hello

Red3er

Good day to all,

Have just brought a 320 from PML and wil be taking delivery in early april, its a crimson red 320. Do wave if you see me on the road. Previous ride is a Mini, also from PML but due to the expansion in family size need bigger space.

Hope to catch you guys soon.

Cheers

Re: Hello

Red3er;428654 said:
Finally collected the car yesterday, any meet up soon?
Congrats on ur new ride.
Got my 320i 2 weeks ago.
U organise meet up we come lor. :singsing:

Failing which, there is always our monthly meet every last sunday of the month, 4.30pm-6.30pm at Kallang Leisure Park open-air carpark....

Welcome welcome! gratz on your new car.. and also on your family expansion program!

GearOSv2;428726 said:
nice... no $$$ to buy even a new korean car... looking for COE E36 316i(M) still...

lose alot of money when buy new car...first few years depreciation is a killer.

ya, that's why not getting even a parf car. i am holding a 1999 license but don't own a car before. therefore = 0-yr driver... zzzz

GearOSv2;428778 said:
ya, that's why not getting even a parf car. i am holding a 1999 license but don't own a car before. therefore = 0-yr driver... zzzz

Bro, welcome in.

Wow, first car you own is Bimmer, my first car was the Korean-made used-car. COE or new don't really make much different, most important is you enjoy driving and be contented, also less worry your chia kana tua. :) Live happier:) .

Wish you a wonderful GOOD FRIDAY.

I haven't bought it yet... :( hard to find to fit my fussy requirement.

Want no more than 1.6 thus the E36 316 (preferably the M43, keke).
Don't want to buy parf/new car cos of the insurance.
Don't like auto becoz they are just too sluggish :p

I always like the Bimmer but cannot afford haha. So here I am, looking for a COE Bimmer which is well taken care of you bunch of people (no car I see at dealer can make it).

Oh well, I am just an average Joe in SG in this First World but not First World country. kekeke

GearOSv2;428785 said:
Bison, it's Red3er who bought a Bimmer... :)

Red3er, 1st car?

Oops, I knew Red3er has got his new ride, he is the thread starter ma.

I read the other post WTB: E36 316 Sedan Manual , I mistaken that you already got your ride, pai seh, oldman 'old-flower-eyes' liao.

M43, good choice, perhaps you can consider the M42B18 too but most M42s in SG are 2DRs.

So you are Kim? and that is your contact no.? See you around.

Bison;428787 said:
Oops, I knew Red3er has got his new ride, he is the thread starter ma.

I read the other post WTB: E36 316 Sedan Manual , I mistaken that you already got your ride, pai seh, oldman 'old-flower-eyes' liao.

M43, good choice, perhaps you can consider the M42B18 too but most M42s in SG are 2DRs.

So you are Kim? and that is your contact no.? See you around.

Ya, that's me... hehe... you know any friend want to upgrade their ride and selling their 316? :)

Hi guys,

Thank you for the welcome.

Hope all had a great good friday.

GearOSv2, my 320i is my 2nd car, 1st car is a Mini.

6888;428672 said:
Congrats on ur new ride.
Got my 320i 2 weeks ago.
U organise meet up we come lor. :singsing:

Thanks 6888, So fast shoot arrow....btw nice rims.....

I too new to organize meet up, got any old bird organized?

My first change to the car..... Picture taken from camera phone, thus the quality.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Red3er;430948 said:
My first change to the car..... Picture taken from camera phone, thus the quality.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Sweeeeeeee! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups