Hello

Re: Hello

lohhenry;431299 said:
bro.... nice....
with the pics, poison even stronger...
haha

Then i advice you better not come for meetup..:) you will not just be poisoned, but also addicted

Hi,
Red3er, you got a very chio rims. Can chk with you what the damage and where you got it from?

3rims.jpg

Got my first dent!!! Reverse into a small box painted in black!

Think the box is too low for the sensor to pick up and its paintede black, camouflage with the wall.

Hope it's nothing serious! Drive carefully mah!

Red3er;433392 said:
Got my first dent!!! Reverse into a small box painted in black!

Think the box is too low for the sensor to pick up and its paintede black, camouflage with the wall.

ouch! hope its corrected. and i dont mean your car, :) . need a baseball bat?

Jokes aside, i dont really rely on the sensors. they are not really effective on protruding objects.
heck my car does not even come with reverse sensors. Cheapo PML...

6888;430970 said:
Sweeeeeeee! :)

Hi.. welcome! Nice rims there! I was also eyeing on those but eventually fell for the 5-spoke ones.

P/S: Am also a fellow ex-mini turned bimmer owner :) Have fun in this forum. So far, the bros here have been very helpful if u need any advice.

6888;435764 said:
Hope it's nothing serious! Drive carefully mah!

Do not know the exact cause yet, was on a drive to malaysia.

While driving the gear went into neutral on a few occasion, towed back from Ayer Keroh.

foomeister;435804 said:
Hi.. welcome! Nice rims there! I was also eyeing on those but eventually fell for the 5-spoke ones.

P/S: Am also a fellow ex-mini turned bimmer owner :) Have fun in this forum. So far, the bros here have been very helpful if u need any advice.

5 spokes, got pic?

tlkchew;435784 said:
ouch! hope its corrected. and i dont mean your car, :) . need a baseball bat?

Jokes aside, i dont really rely on the sensors. they are not really effective on protruding objects.
heck my car does not even come with reverse sensors. Cheapo PML...

The worst thing is the people working there knows about the stupid problem and never do anything about it!

LightSabre;435949 said:
NICE! n easy to clean 2... :)

There was this guy from a car wash who tolme that my rims is not good, asked him why he said too many spokes very difficult to wash!

Of cos he's joking.....

Red3er;435950 said:
There was this guy from a car wash who tolme that my rims is not good, asked him why he said too many spokes very difficult to wash!

Of cos he's joking.....

Because i wash the car myself, when i buy rim, easy to clean is one of the criteria.

I am not joking :)

can you imagine washing this rims?!!
FWC07007U.jpg
:drool: :shakehea:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sathyaaimore
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back