Hello!

Re: Hello!

Welkommen Di! Happy New Year! Ginny, you wouldn't happen to have a magic wand, do you?

Salut

Hi Solo, no i dont, how sad is thatttt. haha

SpeedLover;508298 said:
Hi ginny, nice 5 series that you are driving... my next target ;-)

Thank you.... :)

Terry;508855 said:
only 13 pages???

where are the hor sins?

*Yawn*

The rest of the horsins all not back from holidays?

the big ones like terry and breyton are already here.

so you're a sincere horsin. but then again, part of the act of horsin-ing is to potray sincerity. well done terry. :)

Hi everybody

Also new here, as said earlier too embarrassed to tell u about what I drive now. :laughlik:

But ready to go with a 335i and am ok with a parallel import for two reasons, frst I dont see the 335i M-Sport DCT (A) available from Performance Motors (right ?) and price of course.

Never bought a PI before and a bit nervous about it.... really need some help with the name of a reputable dealer.

Any pointers appreciated

I'd post this elsewhere but for somereason I am not allowed to post anywhere but here at the moment.

Doc

DoctorCD;508941 said:
Hi everybody

Also new here, as said earlier too embarrassed to tell u about what I drive now. :laughlik:

But ready to go with a 335i and am ok with a parallel import for two reasons, frst I dont see the 335i M-Sport DCT (A) available from Performance Motors (right ?) and price of course.

Never bought a PI before and a bit nervous about it.... really need some help with the name of a reputable dealer.

Any pointers appreciated

I'd post this elsewhere but for somereason I am not allowed to post anywhere but here at the moment.

Doc

Hi doc, 335I is hot.

nYteMarE;508873 said:
so you're a sincere horsin. but then again, part of the act of horsin-ing is to potray sincerity. well done terry. :)

ya ya.. I agree.. also part of the act of horsin-ing is to pretend to warn the victim about other horsins trying to look sincere... think I heard it from that sissy with orange shades....:eek:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back