Re: Hello!

Mockngbrd;504673 said:
when i in poly, i take bus only

take bus good mah.....
can see lots of chiobu

What kind of watches do you like/own?

I like really classic and unique ones. Usually bout 36mm and above. Not into those small faced ladies collections. What about you?

ginny said:
I like really classic and unique ones. Usually bout 36mm and above. Not into those small faced ladies collections. What about you?
Classic faces such as Cartier Tank or classics such as Oyster?

No, classic ones like Daniel Roth "Premier Retrograde", Ulysse Nardin, or even the Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL Chrono.
I think its undefined, its really about the feeling of having an affinity with the timepiece. Do you get what I mean?

Hi Ginny

Welcome in!

Watches - Cool!
Hot Cars - Way Cool!

Lotsa guys here to talk about time pieces..... My Ah Hia "Kentonna" and Pak "TripleM" are only 2 of the many here...

Enjoy......

hi tobynik! thanks for the welcome message

ginny said:
No, classic ones like Daniel Roth "Premier Retrograde", Ulysse Nardin, or even the Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL Chrono. I think its undefined, its really about the feeling of having an affinity with the timepiece. Do you get what I mean?
Yeah, for some timepieces, up to a certain price range. It typifies your personality and character.

However, beyond a certain price range, rationale prevails. This exact level varies from individual to individual. I used to love aviator watches such as the Big Pilot 5002, but now prefer huge sportier watches from AP, JLC and some Panerai models.

You did not mention female versions of Chopard like the Happy series?

Nope Im into Men's collections actually. Bigger face, and designs are of a stronger character- striking, yet simple & less fanciful.
Those are high end brands with good mechanism. Great taste.

You too. Quite rare to find gals who like the Mille Miglia series.

Wow....this thread so hot...! As usual, slater has again proven he is the fastest & biggest horsin!!

Anyway, welcome ginny...! You like men's watches so do you play futsal??

Wah I am too late to horsin.... so many pages liao...

hum@n;504732 said:
Wow....this thread so hot...! As usual, slater has again proven he is the fastest & biggest horsin!!

Anyway, welcome ginny...! You like men's watches so do you play futsal??

+1

his legs and hands very fast

ginny;504613 said:
Hello here everyone!
I'm Ginny and i just signed up, so i thought i share a little bout myself.

I'm currently in my 2nd year in NTU NIE majoring in Mathematics.
Currently driving a 523I. Some of the stuff i like are.. unique timepieces, good food, great companionship and hot cars. Im not so good with the tech specs & stuff.. yet. Am trying to pick them up! So yeah, I guess thats all for now.

Hope to hear from you guys! :)

Love,
Ginny

Hi Ginny,

welcome in.........

vrom vroom
cheers

Ken 1
All horsins 0

wa ha ha ha.

Latest posts