Hello

fweddy

Hey guys,

New owner of e92 335i coupe :) looking to get some insights on bodywork, ecu or exhaust upgrades and reliable tuning shops from the experience dudes over here.

Thanks !
Freddy

Re: Hello

welcome in. great ride u got there!

fweddy said:
Hey guys,

New owner of e92 335i coupe :) looking to get some insights on bodywork, ecu or exhaust upgrades and reliable tuning shops from the experience dudes over here.

Thanks !
Freddy
Welcome Freddy !!! Bodywork is a matter of personal preferences, but for ECU works and exhaust upgrades, there is only place who really know what they are doing !!!

The BOSS !!!

Thanks guys! Hmm i dont really have an idea whos the Boss but it would be great to find out haha. Look at some options of upgrades and bodywork would be cool if i knew where to start! Any specific place you would recommend? :)

As he has mentioned... BOSS motorsports... the place you transform your 335 into a poor guys Enzo :thumbsup:
Pop by, look for Andre... good luck thereafter... few have resisted the power :helpp!:

Hi Freddy,

Congrats and welcome in..........

BOSS Motorsports 6459 0038.........

happy modding......
vroom vroom

cheers

Welcome Freddy...

i concur...Look for Andre of BOSS...he can transform ur ride into a uber one..if u are willing to go to the limits!!

Cheers

Sounds good! Will take a trip down after the CNY weekend.. been doing some reading, jb3 sounds like a good step? :) Any comments from users around here? And currently unsure of its price as of yet!

Pricing wise will be best to check it out at BOSS.........................

MTL

vroom vroom

fweddy said:
Sounds good! Will take a trip down after the CNY weekend.. been doing some reading, jb3 sounds like a good step? :) Any comments from users around here? And currently unsure of its price as of yet!
Plenty of JB3 users here in this forum.......

BMW Performance | JUICE BOX | JB3 | BMW Chip | E90 Tuning | 135 335 535 X6 Z4

For exhaust systems, there are too many to name, from the popular Hamann, ACS, Eisenmann, Bastuck, Supersprint, Remus, to the likes of AFE, AA, Agency Power...... for downpipes, stick to Ultimate Racing - be careful if you are getting direct from the US because of LHD configurations.

For bodyworks, same, too many to list. For the popular tuner brands like Hamann, ACS, Lumma, Rieger, Kerscher to the likes of Vorsteiner, Amuse/Ericsson and the inhouse M-sports (M-Aero or M-Tech) kits........

Hey thanks for the list of options! Will be spending some time reading up on these brands before getting the car all set up ! :)

Just a heads up, AR Design downpipes do fit the RHD models as well :) Pretty nice high quality option to add to the list !:)

Cheers!

Celinekam;1026318 said:
Welcome on board....

welcome weekend.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member