Hello

Denwee

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Abt 2 mths to be exact.

Before my E60 I have driven many german cars, including Mercedes, Audi and others such as Volvo, Lexus etc...

Wierd enough, I don't know and cant understand why I have chose the other makes and left BMW to the last.

But I must say, I am a total BMW-convert now ... and finally understand why it is the renowned driver's car.

And maybe it is fated ..... if BMW is my first car, then I will never have the chance to drive any makes anymore ... hahahaha

Put it in a simpler analogy ... u better date more girls firsr before u meet the final RIGHT one ! else, u wont have chances any more ....

I am targeting the F10 now ... but will not make the same mistake to buy it during new launch, as experience will tell .... u pay the most and get the least options as standard. Also Euro is too low now and ie OMV is less than a 3series ... what u pay now will be fat profits for PML and fat bonus for PML executives ... let's be practical hor !

Re: Hello

Denwee;549300 said:
Hi All,

Before my E60 I have driven many german cars, including Mercedes, Audi and others such as Volvo, Lexus etc...

Wierd enough, I don't know and cant understand why I have chose the other makes and left BMW to the last.

But I must say, I am a total BMW-convert now ... and finally understand why it is the renowned driver's car.

And maybe it is fated ..... if BMW is my first car, then I will never have the chance to drive any makes anymore ... hahahaha

Put it in a simpler analogy ... u better date more girls firsr before u meet the final RIGHT one ! else, u wont have chances any more ....

I am targeting the F10 now ... but will not make the same mistake to buy it during new launch, as experience will tell .... u pay the most and get the least options as standard. Also Euro is too low now and ie OMV is less than a 3series ... what u pay now will be fat profits for PML and fat bonus for PML executives ... let's be practical hor !

hello Denwee, welcome.

Denwee;549300 said:
Hi All,

Hi Den,

welcome in.......

BMW = Sheer Driving Pleasure

cheers

welcome to the dark side Den.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members