Hello!

spwk_7

HI everyone,

My name is samuel, currently driving a Honda accord. reason for me joining is to find out more information in getting a bmw, what are the things to look out for especially if getting a 2nd hand one, so feel free to drop me a note on any info that I should look out for. Love to play tennis, started a few years back, still learning, so anyone interested for a social game can contact me too.

Cheers,

samuel.

Re: Hello!

spwk_7;656960 said:
HI everyone,

My name is samuel, currently driving a Honda accord. reason for me joining is to find out more information in getting a bmw, what are the things to look out for especially if getting a 2nd hand one, so feel free to drop me a note on any info that I should look out for. Love to play tennis, started a few years back, still learning, so anyone interested for a social game can contact me too.

Cheers,

samuel.

Hi Samuel,

welcome onboard...............
maybe can check with the dealer if the used car is being parked under shelter all the time, is the owner leaving SG, is it Teacher/Doctor owner or owner's 5th car.........Lolz

Usually everyone will be looking for a ride with a decent mileage or lowest best...............maybe you can send us the link when you have selected a few on sgcarmart, etc so we may help you to look see look see and advise you from there........

hope you get your BMW soon
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the info. I am sure you have heard of performance premium selection, where they sell mostly 2nd hand BMW. Are their prices more expensive that sgcarmart?

spwk_7;656963 said:
Thanks for the info. I am sure you have heard of performance premium selection, where they sell mostly 2nd hand BMW. Are their prices more expensive that sgcarmart?

oh yes, PPSL......rate sure to be abit more ex but is more for a piece/peace of mind........................plus there's a year warranty (you might want to drop by there to check it out just in case my info are outdated.....)

* now at PML Alexandra as well............not only Kg Arang
cheers

is there a way we can check the history of the car? like service records, repairs, modifications etc? ok will lookout n send u the link if there r any potential cars on sgcarmart. Thanks alot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ibetphorg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back