Hello

freebsd

Hi all,

Hello from an owner of a 320d from Malaysia. Nowadays I'm based in Singapore most of the time so I'm looking to know more about where and how to maintain my car here in Singapore.

Diesel rockss...

rgds,
freeBSD

Re: Hello

freebsd;766122 said:
Hi all,

Hello from an owner of a 320d from Malaysia. Nowadays I'm based in Singapore most of the time so I'm looking to know more about where and how to maintain my car here in Singapore.

Diesel rockss...

rgds,
freeBSD

Hi free,

welcome onboard..............
for workshop you may click: workshops and help section to look for it.............

Diesel Rocks.........
cheers

Hi and welcome to the forum...

can you comment about diesel cars and diesel quality in Malaysia?

hearsay diesel quality in malaysia is not very ideal for euro diesel cars....a lot of fouled filters / engine problems etc??

Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

The earlier E60 530d they launched 5 or 6 years ago suffer from the EU1 diesel offered back then. Since 2 or 3 years ago, Gov make EU2 diesel available and BMW launched 320d. So far for there was no complaint or issues reported on the 320d, prolly due to EU2.

BMW also offer 5 year warranty and free service. So it does give a peace of mind.

cheers... here I come with diesel power!!!

btw, do you know what the ruling is for singaporeans pumping diesel in malaysia?

I know we can only to pump shell V-power or octane 97 which does not have gov subsidy.

No idea jason, most probably they would ask you to pay the unsubsidized price. But to be honest, i dont think the petrol kiosks really care.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88land
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back