Hello!

Nathansg

Hi everyone! This is nat here. Just got an E60 in Febuary this year. Really loving the drive and the look of the car. Not super powerful but its just as well since i dont think ill be able to handle a powerful car (as much as i think i can in my imagination). Not really well versed in cars either so looking forward to learn more from everyone around! Alot of terminology that is alien to me still. Haha really glad to be part of this forum! Any tips on where to get the bmw.sg car decal? saw it on a car before. Cheers and have a great day ahead everyone! ;)

Re: Hello!

Nathansg;863638 said:
Hi everyone! This is nat here. Just got an E60 in Febuary this year. Really loving the drive and the look of the car. Not super powerful but its just as well since i dont think ill be able to handle a powerful car (as much as i think i can in my imagination). Not really well versed in cars either so looking forward to learn more from everyone around! Alot of terminology that is alien to me still. Haha really glad to be part of this forum! Any tips on where to get the bmw.sg car decal? saw it on a car before. Cheers and have a great day ahead everyone! ;)

Hi Nathan,

welcome onboard..................

* name sounded very familiar.................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi President Nathan

It's our honour to have you in our forum. Enjoy your poison here....

Haha thank you guys! So anyway i tried to edit my profile picture but was unsuccessful. I need to post a certain number of threads before i am allowed to do so yes??

Nathansg;863638 said:
Hi everyone! This is nat here. Just got an E60..........
Hi welcome and grats on e E60. Btw, do u happened to be our previous President? :nutkick:

ac323;863688 said:
Hi Nathan,

welcome onboard..................

* name sounded very familiar.................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thank you! Appreciate the hospitality! =)

Baby1M;863984 said:
Hi welcome and grats on e E60. Btw, do u happened to be our previous President? :nutkick:

lol nope! anyway he will probably be chauffeured around, dont think he has the energy to come to forums lol. must conserve his time well here on earth. hahaha

Morganlee3377;863717 said:
Hi President Nathan

It's our honour to have you in our forum. Enjoy your poison here....

Haha thank you! it is quite scary how people like to choose to poison themselves. =)

Nathansg;864352 said:
choose to poison themselves. =)

Welcome to the forums, that's a unique way of putting it, I guess reflection is not our strong point. What's your first mod?

Nathansg;864352 said:
Haha thank you! it is quite scary how people like to choose to poison themselves. =)
I poisoned myself before I collect my ride and before registering here e.g. got shopping list before getting keys :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhatvipdate

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back