jonleeck;871836 said:
Meifeng, are u a Singaporean?

..Jon...R u a Footballer?

...:p.....:D

Re: Hello

Chocs;871848 said:
..Jon...R u a Footballer?

...:p.....:D

Yes. I dun really understand why so many ppl kept asking me the same question.

LIU MEIFENG;871739 said:
hello

no i don facebook because normally I use wechat.

微信!cool...share share your ID?!

1318998387-mei-feng.jpg
3661-e90zp5_l.jpg

are you KMT 國民黨 or DPP 民主進步黨 or CCP?

hi,

no my car warranty over already. I want to send to PML but my colleague say its too expensive.
haha, why so many asking for my picture? lol, they way you ask makes me a little worried.

Hi Chocs, thanks for your advice, if these are really the hunks that reply, then I am in luck!
There is a song saying its raining men! Lol.

footballe;871861 said:
lol, i am also new to BMW, but i am a guy, lets see if so many ppl reply me ...

maybe you want to start a new thread?

welcome onboard.........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

footballe;871861 said:

...U ..wait long long ah.....unless u hve an "r" behind yr nick...den the FB crazy hunks will Jio u futsal....& Chio Bus will stomp u...except giraffe ...

...disturb u ha...:p

...welcome Footballe.....:wavey:

LIU MEIFENG;871859 said:
hi,

no my car warranty over already. I want to send to PML but my colleague say its too expensive.
haha, why so many asking for my picture? lol, they way you ask makes me a little worried.

Hi Chocs, thanks for your advice, if these are really the hunks that reply, then I am in luck!
There is a song saying its raining men! Lol.

.....raining men?!! Mai ah....u wan...? 压死你....:whattheh:

Hi Meifeng,
Welcome to the forum. e90 is a nice ride, I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Btw I'm going down to a good workshop this week, have been with them for years. Want to join me? PMed you my contact.

footballe;871861 said:
Welcome welcome footballe, u should start a new thread in e same thread to intro thyself so u will get more ppl relying... Usually do althgh not as Fast n Furious :p

Btw, don't pm me ur pix, am not gay :lol2:

Welcome Meifeng! I also just got a bimmer recently and its called Bella! Lol...but unlike you, i didnt get so many replies lo... :whipper:

anyway, I too am also looking to send my car for servicing but not sure PML or outside workshop. Of course the advantage for PML is that you feel more assured la but it is EX. So if you are willing to spend, can send in lo. Compared to outside workshop, probably you can do the same for a lesser price.

However, my only concern is since I just got this car, tempted to do a one off service (pml or outside) and also flush my gearbox to prevent anything bad from happening so I can have a peaceful drive until my next servicing due. But all this if done at PML would be super costly! $$$$$ :biggun:

Would any bros here willing to give Meifeng and I some good advice? :)

so when are you going for servicing meifeng?

Jon, your avatar is scary.

kevinbmw;872030 said:
Welcome Meifeng! I also just got a bimmer recently and its called Bella! Lol...but unlike you, i didnt get so many replies lo... :whipper:

anyway, I too am also looking to send my car for servicing but not sure PML or outside workshop. Of course the advantage for PML is that you feel more assured la but it is EX. So if you are willing to spend, can send in lo. Compared to outside workshop, probably you can do the same for a lesser price.

However, my only concern is since I just got this car, tempted to do a one off service (pml or outside) and also flush my gearbox to prevent anything bad from happening so I can have a peaceful drive until my next servicing due. But all this if done at PML would be super costly! $$$$$ :biggun:

Are you sure??

For inspection II service, it is $2k if your mileage hit 100k km. That's has not include Alternator, fuel pump, shock absorber & tyre.

kevinbmw;872030 said:
Welcome Meifeng! I also just got a bimmer recently and its called Bella! Lol...but unlike you, i didnt get so many replies lo... :whipper:.......... But all this if done at PML would be super costly! $$$$$ :biggun:

If still under warranty, I believe e choice is limited to PML or Munich since only these 2 entity as authorised by BMW will honor all BMW warranties. If no longer under warranty, it is not necessary as anyone of e Site Sponsors r relatively good options since their names r at stack here in this community. However for a "1-time peace of mind", if not PML, u could give Munich Auto a try. U could also try Garage-R althgh they r not specific to Beemers, they do service Exotics, BMW M3s/Zs & Merc SLKs besides Jap performance rides, they also got a reputation at stack. Ultimately it is one's own decision.

Baby1M;872048 said:
If still under warranty, I believe e choice is limited to PML or Munich since only these 2 entity as authorised by BMW will honor all BMW warranties. If no longer under warranty, it is not necessary as anyone of e Site Sponsors r relatively good options since their names r at stack here in this community. However for a "1-time peace of mind", if not PML, u could give Munich Auto a try. U could also try Garage-R althgh they r not specific to Beemers, they do service Exotics, BMW M3s/Zs & Merc SLKs besides Jap performance rides, they also got a reputation at stack. Ultimately it is one's own decision.

Yea I am considering between MA and BVO actually. MA was due to the recent NDP meetup. Can see Hendra very service oriented but not sure if it is equally costly to PML.

As for BVO, I actually went to Bernard before buying my ride and got him to help assess the vehicle. He was good and also very service oriented so I was very impressed with him.

Now you see my dilemma...hahaha...but yes, for a "one time peace of mind", i need to decide soon!! My brakes are starting to make a hissing sound when i brake...

davidtch;872047 said:
Are you sure??

For inspection II service, it is $2k if your mileage hit 100k km. That's has not include Alternator, fuel pump, shock absorber & tyre.
OMG, that is very expensive. I never encountered such pricing in my previous rides even when full checkup at 100k mileage! Is it just PML? If I m not wrong, I recall it is not so at other workshps that deals with beemers.

kevinbmw;872059 said:
Yea I am considering between MA and BVO actually. MA was due to the recent NDP meetup. Can see Hendra very service oriented but not sure if it is equally costly to PML.

As for BVO, I actually went to Bernard before buying my ride and got him to help assess the vehicle. He was good and also very service oriented so I was very impressed with him......
Yups Bernard is a patient chap. Know him for long time (see my signature) but seldom see him now since I went to Garage-R and MA. My personal friend's 5-series is still serviced by BVO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back