Hello

Re: Hello

Hello Meifeng, how are you? I hope your quest for searching for a workshop has yielded fruit and you are enjoying the sheer driving pleasure of your car... :)

This is my sincere invitation to drive you to our monthly BMW meet up. As you know, as a newbie, it can be quite scary to drive into a car park fulled of parked cars, with enthusiasts gathering around in herds. You simply do not know what to do when u alight the car, for eyes will be on you, and what do you do? Walk to any random stranger and shake hands?

Well, no such issue because yours sincerely will drive you there and introduce you properly, like how a real lady is to be treated.

I do not know if you are free, but I will just be 8 digits away. Buzz me.

Btw, if this month cannot, next month or next next month also can.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

dash;879535 said:
Hello Meifeng, how are you? I hope your quest for searching for a workshop has yielded fruit and you are enjoying the sheer driving pleasure of your car... :)

This serves as an official invitation to drive you to our BMW meet up. As you know, as a newbie, it can be quite scary to drive into a car park fulled of parked cars, with enthusiasts gathering around in herds. You simply do not know what to do when u alight the car, for eyes will be on you, and what do you do? Walk to any random stranger and shake hands?

Well, no such issue because yours sincerely will drive you there and introduce you properly, like how a real lady is to be treated.

I do not know if you are free, but I will just be 9 digits away. Buzz me.

Cheers!

Why 9 digits away? Special phone?

etan1;879536 said:
Why 9 digits away? Special phone?

Haha. 8 la. typo. Edited in original post liao

dash said:

This is my sincere invitation to drive you to our monthly BMW meet up. As you know, as a newbie, it can be quite scary to drive into a car park fulled of parked cars, with enthusiasts gathering around in herds. You simply do not know what to do when u alight the car, for eyes will be on you, and what do you do? Walk to any random stranger and shake hands?

Cheers!

Meifeng is meeting me on Saturday night. Coming?

Talk over whatsaspp/wechat.

kenntona;879539 said:
Meifeng is meeting me on Saturday night. Coming?

Talk over whatsaspp/wechat.

:sleepy: .... kalor heavy, frenz light... I go tell Rodders, he'll be heart broken....:errrrrrr:

dash;879535 said:

Cheers!

Why never say this to me???

I'm upset,I'm not going for this month meet up.

Andally;879554 said:
Why never say this to me???

I'm upset,I'm not going for this month meet up.

Where you wanna go? ... webchat/watsapp me ... :shhhh:

I hope dash get vd.

Honestly just being honest. I just hope he doesn't spread it to ally.

Andally;879612 said:
Nevermind la,he changed heart so fast so sad..

What nevermind? ? IS VD U KNOW!
Now let me tell u a story! U KNOW how c3po becomes a robot? All because of vd!
When he was a human name Raymond,he kana vd!U than cannot cure....due to the overwhelming smell
He cannot take it, he chop it off...but a professor kao lian him, transforms him into c3po! Btw also have c1po and so on...

haha. nice one. try harder.

Glad u like it dash!

dash;879620 said:
haha. nice one. try harder.

U KNOW how Giggs became a F10 driver? All because of vd!
When he was a footballer name Giggs,he kana vd! U than cannot cure....due to the overwhelming smell
He cannot take it, he chop it off...but a professor kao lian him, transforms him into a F10 driver call Jonleeck!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back