Re: Hello
st8800 said:
Wah all kenna potong jalan by Kenn.... hehehe
I do not potong. Fair competition but unfair advantage. I cannot help it.
dash said:
If not he always think he tua jiak, can jiak lang.
Sorry, tua kee, not tua jiak.
I can visualise in the near future, Jon and Dash will confront me like a movie scene.....
Jon: Kenntona, did you potong the rest of the forum and sian Liu Meifeng?
Forum admin: You don't have to answer that question!
Kenntona: I'll answer the question!
[to Jon and Dash]
Kenntona: You want answers?
Jon: I think I'm entitled to.
Kenntona: You want answers?
Jon: I want the truth!
Kenntona: You can't handle the truth!
[pauses]
Kenntona: Son, we live in a world that has women, and those women have to be treated nicely by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Dash? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for losing Meifeng, and you curse the cheehong kias. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That my date with Meifeng, while unfair, probably saved your marriage. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves marriages. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at meetups, you want me on that cheehong wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like horsin, potong, cheehong. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and laughs under the blanket of the very funny forum that I help to provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up another chick, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Jon: Did you date Liu Meifeng?
Kenntona: I did the job I...
Jon: Did you potong Liu Meifeng?
Kenntona: You're Goddamn right I did!