Hello!

caveman1

Hi to everyone! I don't drive or own a beemer yet. Currently driving a civic. Not sure when to upgrade and what to upgrade to due to various factors.

Re: Hello!

caveman1;924964 said:
Hi to everyone! I don't drive or own a beemer yet. Currently driving a civic. Not sure when to upgrade and what to upgrade to due to various factors.

hi! welcome! owner of a jdm civic type r with a killer ice system, rite? amk 332 regular?

caveman1;924964 said:

Hi CM,

welcome onboard......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

caveman1;924964 said:

welcome even if u don't drive or own a bmw. Go for a test drive and maybe you won't
hesitate any more.
what's your hesitation? fuel consumption? maintainance cost? resell value? carjacking in JB?

Hi,

Welcome onboard and enjoy ur stay.

caveman1;924964 said:

zeee;925037 said:
hi! welcome! owner of a jdm civic type r with a killer ice system, rite? amk 332 regular?

bingo! my ice not as killer as yours. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Bean_Bun;924974 said:
Don't wait for the COE ........

well, i have 5 more years to wait. if the COE doesn't come down, won't the authorised dealers of jap cars be starving so to speak?

ozipo;925042 said:
welcome even if u don't drive or own a bmw. Go for a test drive and maybe you won't
hesitate any more.
what's your hesitation? fuel consumption? maintainance cost? resell value? carjacking in JB?

few factors like what's the future of COE, maintenance cost, carjacking in Msia, comfort vs performance (this is probably the biggest dilemna), ICE, best value for money, current "investment" in my present ride, etc. A beemer for sure but not sure which model and when.

caveman1;925069 said:
few factors like what's the future of COE, maintenance cost, carjacking in Msia, comfort vs performance (this is probably the biggest dilemna), ICE, best value for money, current "investment" in my present ride, etc. A beemer for sure but not sure which model and when.

Unfortunately many used car dealers are not that honest. All those low milages, lady owner, etc are BS. Trust your own instinct. Don't hesitate to walk away after politely thanking them for their time
or tell them you need to re-calculate your budget
Generally there is room to bargain down by 2k or more

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99cominfo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back