Hello

hollowman

Hi all,

Glad to be a member of this forum. I will be getting my first BMW 328i this month.
Hope to learn more from the seniors here. 8)

Re: Hello

Welcome welcome!

hollowman;1081424 said:
Hi all,

Glad to be a member of this forum. I will be getting my first BMW 328i this month.
Hope to learn more from the seniors here. 8)

Hi hollow,

welcome onboard.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome and congrats in advance! Enjoy the ride and see you soon!

Welcome hollowman. I am quite new to the bemmer ride too. And have been enjoying it so far. I believe you will too!

Thanks for welcome everyone. Just to double check, do you get any free servicing from the SE from PML for the included 3 years warranty? My SE told me that they have already max out the discounts for me and no free servicing. Not sure if I have been short changed :thinking:

They only gave me servicing vouchers. I don't think you will be able get free servicing for 3 years.

hollowman;1082450 said:
Thanks for welcome everyone. Just to double check, do you get any free servicing from the SE from PML for the included 3 years warranty? My SE told me that they have already max out the discounts for me and no free servicing. Not sure if I have been short changed :thinking:

It depends if the sale price includes it. Not all cars are sold with service included. Vouchers can also be used to purchase triple service packages.

hollowman :wavey: welcome... you are not the hollowman from hollywood yea?

Really frustrated and depressed after getting my new car. Barely 2 days and my trunk logo was dig away by some bloody fcuker! .....that son of a bxtch also tried to dig the hood logo as well but was not successful. That idiot not only stolen my logo but also damaged the paint work on the hood and trunk as well! :furious:
I am planning to install car cam a couple of weeks later and this happened :(
Sorry, as I need to vent my frustration and could not post any new thread in the appropriate section......

hollowman;1084020 said:
Really frustrated and depressed after getting my new car. Barely 2 days and my trunk logo was dig away by some bloody fcuker! .....that son of a bxtch also tried to dig the hood logo as well but was not successful. That idiot not only stolen my logo but also damaged the paint work on the hood and trunk as well! :furious:
Sorry, as I need to vent my frustration and could not post any new thread in the appropriate section......

where you park?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

hollowman;1084020 said:

Sorry to hear that, what should be the happiest moment of getting a new car can be destroyed by thieving scumbags who steal badges. Hope the scumbag falls into a drain somewhere.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back