Hello

Hello

hollowman;1084020 said:
Really frustrated and depressed after getting my new car. Barely 2 days and my trunk logo was dig away by some bloody fcuker! .....that son of a bxtch also tried to dig the hood logo as well but was not successful. That idiot not only stolen my logo but also damaged the paint work on the hood and trunk as well! :furious:
I am planning to install car cam a couple of weeks later and this happened :(
Sorry, as I need to vent my frustration and could not post any new thread in the appropriate section......

Sorry to hear that... If it's any consolation, there was a pair of vandals who went around stealing BMW logos that got caught recently. Hope the SPF catches yours.

Might help if the vandals scribbled some political messages somewhere... *runs away...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hello

Was your car parked at TPY MCP beside hdb hub? My mum saw one BM logo on the car park floor at the 3rd level on Sat but never pick up.

hollowman;1084020 said:
Really frustrated and depressed after getting my new car. Barely 2 days and my trunk logo was dig away by some bloody fcuker! .....that son of a bxtch also tried to dig the hood logo as well but was not successful. That idiot not only stolen my logo but also damaged the paint work on the hood and trunk as well! :furious:
Sorry, as I need to vent my frustration and could not post any new thread in the appropriate section......

Sigh.. Sorry to hear that... nobody deserves to experience something like this! Hope it won't happen once u get ur car cam installed - it's a quite a good deterrent imo. As for the vandal, his bad behavior will catch up with him even before karma does.

hollowman;1084020 said:

Sorry to hear that, what should be the happiest moment of getting a new car can be destroyed by thieving scumbags who steal badges. Hope the scumbag falls into a drain somewhere.....

That is just terrible ........ any cameras in where you park ? Try asking.

Hope that bastard (bitch ?) get his (her ?) just reward.......

hollowman;1084020 said:

Thanks for the concern everyone has given.
It happened in my very own backyard MSCP. I have reported to police on that very day and they also took pictures and done some finger print examination. Unfortunately, the finger print is too messed up to be recognised. I can see that culprit is not doing it the first time as there is not much evidence to be discovered except the marks left behind due to the tool that was used.
My car was near the staircase and there was a CCTV nearby. The police will examine it and see whether it captures something.
Hope some justice can be done. Now everyday have to worry if other parts will get stolen as I have no choice since I have to park here everyday.

Now the next step is to get the cam installed, then will go back to PML to do some touch up on the paintwork.
Anyone can recommend better place to touch up BMW paint beside PML?

Lastly, will get the original badge installed again.
Should I get from Eng Soon or PML?

Maybe this is a good excuse to CF badges .......

Ok get from ES .... Cheaper for the same thing.

If you get a pic from the cameras ..... We'll get our pitchforks ready ......

hollowman;1084209 said:
It happened in my very own backyard MSCP. I have reported to police on that very day and they also took pictures and done some finger print examination. Unfortunately, the finger print is too messed up to be recognised. I can see that culprit is not doing it the first time as there is not much evidence to be discovered except the marks left behind due to the tool that was used.
My car was near the staircase and there was a CCTV nearby. The police will examine it and see whether it captures something.
Hope some justice can be done. Now everyday have to worry if other parts will get stolen as I have no choice since I have to park here everyday.

Now the next step is to get the cam installed, then will go back to PML to do some touch up on the paintwork.

hollowman;1084209 said:

can try Mike of Sin Wee Chuan: 9107 4888......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

"Great", the police finally gave a reply today and they found nothing...say not enough evidence and the CCTV is pointing only at the staircase not able to capture anything at all. They will be closing this case....:(
Asked the officer whether anything more investigation can be done as we are letting the culprit get away scot free. Gave me a very impatient response and brushed me off. I feel very disappointed with our law enforcement....:shakehea:
Just my luck....:wtf:

Police KPI is prevention of crime and solving major crimes. Petty thief dun get them high credits

hollowman;1084020 said:

Sorry to hear that, happened once to me before, but my paint was not affected, the badge was cleanly removed.
went up on ebay to buy another one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back