Hellooooo

haniff21

Hey There...,

It been to many year working aboard, finaly back here!

All this year out there i own a BMW200 (93) i think & benz w124 230te (91)

both car are great but i like my benz 230te, due to the fuel are better & the space....

Seen i came back here (2006) i saw a couple Benz 230TE ((91-92) on the road still in good

hand, i trying to find one, cuz i know this car just like i know my wife :)

Even it more then 16year but she the best car i ever own.

A frend of my intro me to this site, & i found one owner own the benz 230TE, it should be a good start here.

Anyway can anyone help me where can i find benz 230TE?

Re: Hellooooo

Err.. BMW200 ??? you definitely likes the benz better.. kekekeke.. Welcome dude, hope someone here may have some leads to provide. However, if you hang around long enough you may end up with a bimmer classic I hope.

:) Hello Hanif21,

I happen to have a wonderful W124 230TE:)
Below is a recent pic.

Hey guy..,

Thanks..... for the warm welcome.....!

Hey gp, you own one of the best car Germany ever produce , they claim they over engineer the w124, with year is urs?

haniff21;290354 said:
Hey guy..,

Thanks..... for the warm welcome.....!

Hey gp, you own one of the best car Germany ever produce , they claim they over engineer the w124, with year is urs?

Haha..mine is 86. I call him Old Hero:)
Starts everytime with minimal fuss. Just feed gasoline, and he will just hum nicely all the way.

"hum".. wah.. quite a few guys I know will go find that benz now...coz they errr... like "hum" one... :))

Hey 86, wow....., dat a master piece cum classic...
But the picture show year 91-93
This is the only car i own before & know her fr inside out.....
most minor repair i diy myslf, even the gear box...
to bad.... cant bring her over.....

haniff21;290574 said:
Hey 86, wow....., dat a master piece cum classic...
But the picture show year 91-93
This is the only car i own before & know her fr inside out.....
most minor repair i diy myslf, even the gear box...
to bad.... cant bring her over.....

Bro, you are right. I had a major makeover for my Old Hero. New paint and new face and rims. Had the door cards changed as well. Also did the electric fan conversion. Now my temp gauge dose not exceed 80C even during start stop traffic jams. My soft closure and SLS are still working in tip top condition.:cloud9:
Good condition TE are hard to find. Managed to help another friend secure one a few months back. His was newer, 95 E280TE:)
Take your time. Then again, I might sell mine to make way for another crazy project.:nehnehhh:
PM me if you are interested.

Cheers bro

Hey gp, did you get the car from Dave Motor some time back?

Looks great!

foxfrc5;291759 said:
Hey gp, did you get the car from Dave Motor some time back?

Looks great!

Yes, you are right bro. You seems to know alot of things:)
Got it from Dave and dump in lots of money and hard work changing door cards, facelift, electric fan conversion, soft closure mechanism and top overhaul etc... Should be able to serve me well for the next few years..
:)

gp;291863 said:
Yes, you are right bro. You seems to know alot of things:)
Got it from Dave and dump in lots of money and hard work changing door cards, facelift, electric fan conversion, soft closure mechanism and top overhaul etc... Should be able to serve me well for the next few years..
:)
The Dave Motor guys seem alright and they have interesting cars from time to time. As mentioned elsewhere, I have seen 2 very nice one owner E30s in recent years, and both were with them.

Mockngbrd;291864 said:
u 2 officially have 2 of the BEST E30s ard. in SG....
Mock, don't be so modest lah. If I didn't see your car when we met at Newton carpark yonks ago, I might have dropped the idea. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88immo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back