Help! Car got scratched!

Re: Help! Car got scratched!

Then you wish that her nipples drop off

Omg...my seek for advice thread becomes a vent anger thread....LOL...keep it coming

May your thread be infested with Vulgarities! :)

stylocool;708137 said:
Omg...my seek for advice thread becomes a vent anger thread....LOL...keep it coming

stylocool;708137 said:

Thanks to you finally a place for me to share my sorrows. To all the ah sohs n ah gongs.. please watch your kids and stop saying 'gina buay hiao dai ji'

KNN Chao Gina. Small dat time never learn lesson properly from limpeh, grow up all become door panel scratchers. Bluebird sai gong gia, KNN Chao Gina.

BMW325iFaceLift;707946 said:
Seems like a common problem - new cars got scratched deliberately for no reason! I have same problem with my previous new car, not once but several times. There are plenty of jealous sicko(s) out there!!! .

well jokers out there "sore eye" when see yr ride so nice .. so neh tahan wanted to feel n hear the scratchin effect.. all thie MF is GPNBCCB....

Guys,
Beware when you are parking along City Plaza in the East. There's a some serial A$$#^$& who goes around vandalizing cars park along the roadside lots. Just got my car scratch last week on 3 panels on driver side. Was waiting in the car once & there's this guy carrying a bag-pack walks very close to my car and heard some contact at the back of the car, didn't bother as i thought its accidental. i saw later on, there was a 3cm scratch at the rear near the tail lights is. This time i left my car for 5mins and its F&#$

So beware!!

This kinda funkers should be punished dip dip...

Sometimes I wonder why when I choose an isolated area, and there are sooooooooooooooooo many other lots around. Then one funker have to die die cock itchy, park beside me...

Really 干羚羊...

Went around this afternoon to check if car polishing services could "mend", Patch w same colour and polish off the Scratch. The car polish company in City plaza quoted me $700!!! I think i look like a "Big Carrot"!!

Anyway, have anyone heard and tried this product/solution "Quixx Paint Scratch Remover" for mending scratches on car?? Saw it on Amazon selling for USD12.53. I think its selling in S'pore too. Any opinion from experience bros??

It may be useful for those minor touch up or those who just tired of returning to the paint shop.

Time to install a few cam in your car! Go SWC to fix your paintwork

Last edited by a moderator:

stylocool;707858 said:
Any idea if respray how much would it cost?

..Harlow Stylocool...

...i jus respray my fender ley...few days ago...now swee swee...S$250.

..if it helps 2 makes u feel beta....my car didn't kena scratched ley.....I scrapped the wall myself instead ey...:chinese:

..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

..okie ..laugh guys..nvrmind...@ least I am honest...hehe....life is 2 short to sweat the small things...:D

st8800;713314 said:
Time to install a few cam in your car! Go SWC to fix...

...Harlow St8800....:D

Bros and Sis,
No where to vent my anger. Found out this morning that my car got scratched on driver side from front all the way to the boot.
Lodge a police report this morning but it seems the police is telling me I have to be lan lan despite their involvement.

Sigh...really spoil my day liao. Sian 1,000,000%!

Please let me know how to contact SWC? Thanks.

seems like some ass is going ard scratching bmws

DT168;713535 said:
Bros and Sis,
No where to vent my anger. Found out this morning that my car got scratched on driver side from front all the way to the boot.
Lodge a police report this morning but it seems the police is telling me I have to be lan lan despite their involvement.

Sigh...really spoil my day liao. Sian 1,000,000%!

Please let me know how to contact SWC? Thanks.

Damn!!! What an anal!!! police will only say they will increase the frequency of patrolling in your area... install parking-cam...

Exactly, that was what they said to me this morning.
I was shocked when they asked me how come my car got no alarm system.
*faint.

Now SWC is packed and has no slots for me until Jan.
Any bros who had booked your slots with SWC these 2 weeks willing to swop with me?

The more I think the more I'm getting a heart attack at my office desk.
Sigh....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88hair
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back