Help!!! Car Grooming company broke my E93 Headrest...

Re: Help!!! Car Grooming company broke my E93 Headrest...

How come they only admit after u found out?

Infratint Sherman will quickly admit if got damges even before u collect ur car after service.
Last time, Sherman admit the sperm stains on leather seats was his when my GF asked who's.

Last edited by a moderator:

iScoupe;681632 said:
How come they only admit after u found out?

Infratint Sherman will quickly admit if got damges even before u collect ur car after service.
Last time, Sherman admit the sperm stains on leather seats was his when my GF asked who's.

Good tips. Next time I have problem, I give her his number.... 94560FFF

nicholas_neo79;680325 said:
Hi bro, my E93 headrest was broke. By right you could adjust in and out to suit your head to rest on it but it was spoilt/ dislocated by the car grooming company CS2 Jurong Branch when I collect my car.

Damn pissed! When I collect the car, they mentioned nothing till I notice the distance for my head to rest on it is diff and there is a noticable gap if I am viewing it from passenger to driver seat. Drove back and ask them to fix it and they admitted that they spoilt it and will compensate.

I suspect the mechanism inside the headrest has broke due to too much force applied on it. They claim it just dropped out when they tilt the car seat forward, what bull shit! Any clue how to repair and where to repair? Eng Soon don't have the part and Performance Motor Parts Dept mentioned they have never order before. This is crazy lo! Can't believe so Heng!

Appreciate any advise. Thanks

hmmm... not very professional... how come nvr own up... anyone would be pissed...

Hmm...I think it's MBM. Didn't visit them for 2-3 years after switching to bimmers. They didn't collect any $ from me woh. Not bad la. Will ask them to service my car gg forward. Paiseh mah...haha

I think CS2 at paya lebar is fine. They polished all my cars. Except the exp at toy guan one sucks...

Luckily Sherman didn't do anything to my car when I visited him more than 4x to tint my cars. Haha

nicholas_neo79;681614 said:
Latest update. Went Boss Motor, didn't managed to resolve after 5 hours of trying. Called up Juzz for Car, they say too busy to entertain. Fustrated, I went to my old workshop downstair who servicing my volks, they resolved it within 15 minutes. Thanks for all the help! =)

Not say I want to say but after all the solid positive feedback abt these workshops, you had to go to a non-BMW workshop to solve this!! Such irony...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shbet288store1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back