Help! my interior paint is peeling off!!

asri22

help pls anyone! :helpp!:

i drive a dark blue '97 E90 with beige interior...the centre console paint (where the handbrake is) is starting to peel off, the side handle plastic ( where the power window buttons are) is starting to discolour!!!

Is there a way for me to prevent the interior from deteriorating?...else is it possible for me to buy the parts to replace the old one? and if so, where can i buy them... I noticed that the latest 320i has almost the same internal plastic parts thus i believe the parts are still being produced....

any help is much appreciated:

Re: Help! my interior paint is peeling off!!

Hi, Welcome & hope you enjoy your stay here ~~
You can pay a visit to:

Eng Soon Auto Pte Ltd
1090/1092/1094 Serangoon road
Singapore 328192
Tel: 6-291 7775

They are the stockist for BMW parts/BMW performance parts.

Its advisable to get an interior protector agent to up keep it. BMW interior cleaner, care product not bad.

Cheers! :)

Think there is a typo...E90 only came out in 2006.

sorry i meant to type E90 2007...thanks for informing...i have seen some older (4 years- 6years) BM whose interior has also deteriorated...but i have also seen those that is still in very good condition too...i wonder how they maintain it...is it because of our tropical weather thats affecting the interior especially if we park under the hot sun everyday??

asri22;610993 said:
sorry i meant to type E90 2007...thanks for informing...i have seen some older (4 years- 6years) BM whose interior has also deteriorated...but i have also seen those that is still in very good condition too...i wonder how they maintain it...is it because of our tropical weather thats affecting the interior especially if we park under the hot sun everyday??

My previous ride was also park @ open air car park. Nothing happen wor.. I dont have films @ front wind screen somemore... Think maintainance is e key factor (I guess) A cheap & easily available agent is Ammor all (paisei england no good) Applies a litter onto a wet cloth & wipes it okie le.. I always do it 1/2 yr once :)

Cheers!

Hey my 07 E93 driver door interior handle also peeling. It's cream color too!

Hi Bro,

I am having a similar prob....anyone found a solution? Mine the rear Aircon Console also affected.....

Thanks.

1) you can change all the plastic panels to CF from Robson
2) you can send to spray paint in any color, matt or gloss and can last you till your COE expired... can contact BOSS Motors or Juzz Colours
3) Change new panels from PML or Eng Soon

Thanks for the info bro....i heard abt the re-spraying...is it worth to respray or replace the whole centre console?....
My E90 is the beige interior...
appreciate all comments in this 8)

Did you check out the prices? I just bought a 2007 320i and I have the same problem. Sigh...

Any more recommendation?

asri22;610732 said:
help pls anyone! :helpp!:

i drive a dark blue '97 E90 with beige interior...the centre console paint (where the handbrake is) is starting to peel off, the side handle plastic ( where the power window buttons are) is starting to discolour!!!

Is there a way for me to prevent the interior from deteriorating?...else is it possible for me to buy the parts to replace the old one? and if so, where can i buy them... I noticed that the latest 320i has almost the same internal plastic parts thus i believe the parts are still being produced....

any help is much appreciated:

Hi Bro:

Perhaps u can choose to give your beemer's interior a new look... u might consider giving it new leather interior... personally... i feel that it gives alittle more lux to your ride...

Cheers

Hi ....call mr foo 94795115 ...He is a mobile interior guy ..He just done my my car ...now swee swee like new....takes about 3 to 4 hours and he does it at the carpark or any place which have electicity cos he needs to grinds and smoothen the parts with his machine .....Advise is "Never " use oil on those parts ....good luck !!

steven32;685861 said:
Hi ....call mr foo 94795115 ...He is a mobile interior guy ..He just done my my car ...now swee swee like new....takes about 3 to 4 hours and he does it at the carpark or any place which have electicity cos he needs to grinds and smoothen the parts with his machine .....Advise is "Never " use oil on those parts ....good luck !!

hi steven, wonder if u have any pics to share? appreciate it. my ride is 2006, centre console arm rest and passenger door handle is peeling :(

tomace;610770 said:
Hi, Welcome & hope you enjoy your stay here ~~
You can pay a visit to:

Eng Soon Auto Pte Ltd
1090/1092/1094 Serangoon road
Singapore 328192
Tel: 6-291 7775

They are the stockist for BMW parts/BMW performance parts.

Its advisable to get an interior protector agent to up keep it. BMW interior cleaner, care product not bad.

Cheers! :)

Contact Ah nam from Eng soon, just quote him the part and model will help..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88wine
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back