HELP, My profile tab cannot direct me to my own profile

... - . ...- . -.

Active Member
Hi all,

I realize that my profile tab always link my to a member "7".
Is that normal or is that a glitch?
Even when I click on my nick "... - . ...- . -. " it will still lead me to "7" profile.
Or is it that I was too new to this forum thus there is a restriction?

Anyone can provide a solution?
Thanks!!!!
 
Re: HELP, My profile tab cannot direct me to my own profile

... - . ...- . -.;946600 said:
Hi all,

I realize that my profile tab always link my to a member "7".
Is that normal or is that a glitch?
Even when I click on my nick "... - . ...- . -. " it will still lead me to "7" profile.
Or is it that I was too new to this forum thus there is a restriction?

Anyone can provide a solution?
Thanks!!!!

try clocking more than 10 postings and see how it goes.........








cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: HELP, My profile tab cannot direct me to my own profile

Thank for your advice red bean. I have just pm Ryan and will wait for his reply.
 
Re: HELP, My profile tab cannot direct me to my own profile

i think you too kiang liao... such a nic, dun even know how to call you, and start with a "." good luck!
 
Re: HELP, My profile tab cannot direct me to my own profile

kon;946848 said:
i think you too kiang liao... such a nic, dun even know how to call you, and start with a "." good luck!

Maybe got to do with my nick!? Hmmmm...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top