Help needed from e92 M3 any?

Me too for a while as well, few more owners in the forum. What's up?

Superbly68, your PM just came in but problem replying via PM. Check link below for answer to your quesiton:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285056

Anyway, I changed mine to Odyssey battery 1+ year ago and at this stage don't see any major benefit dispite paying extra $ for it

Hi Juz Me, thanks for the info. I'm still comtemplating if I should change it at Munich Automobile or I can just drop in other workshops to change.

Hi Juz Me, thanks for the info. I'm still comtemplating if I should change it at Munich Automobile or I can just drop in other workshops to change.
If not wrong, battery coverage by MA is only for 2 years? Just a battery so don't think it matters whether buy at MA or 3rd party workshop as long as specs are the same

If you have a chance to look into the logic of the DME - spark dwell is very dependent on the voltage level being that it's one of the axis used in that table.

The higher the voltage - the shorter the time for spark dwelling.

Spark dwell correlation to spark plug performance ... The more stable the voltage - the better the ride would maintain performance.

This is where a good battery comes in like Odyssey .... SoC and SoH stats is much better as well.

Guys, anyone of you any ideas to getting stock exhaust, typically the full exhaust system? Needed help on that! Inspection due real soon

Maybe can loan from other m3 owners. You lost yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long story, cracking my head now of the solutions to it. Apparently, need a full stock exhaust, anybody letting go or able to loan? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back