help on repair

hi guys i need help. recently i bang my car on someone's car now that guy is claiming. should i also claim and repair in PML or do it outside at my cost.

thanks a bunch!

Re: help on repair

mysteryman;229657 said:
hi guys i need help. recently i bang my car on someone's car now that guy is claiming. should i also claim and repair in PML or do it outside at my cost.

thanks a bunch!

Hi mysteryman,

Firstly, if the other party is claiming against you (meaning your insurance), you will loose your NCD (probably 20%, if you have 50%, also depending on how much is the claim). Then you might as well claim your insurance for your own damage. Repairing at PML or authorised workshops, depend on your insurance company and their policy.

But if you are able to settle the case privately (meaning without claiming insurance), then its up to you where you want to repair your own car. Normally if the damage is not too bad, its better to try settling it privately, so you still get to keep your NCD.

Hope this help!

u are claiming on your own policy rite? u better check your policy excess and stuff. where did u bang him? his rear or what? cos debatable.....just like the stupid cab swerve into my parking lot to ram my door and yet my insurers decide to pay the claim cos they don't want to escalate the legal costs....pui pui pui
how much NCD are u losing? if alot, i say might as well claim against your policy since they gonna do away with NCD next year of coverage but again, pls check your policy wordings and excess. worse come to worse, i recommend u my usual workshop lo.....cheap n good...hehe....

sszone thanks. currently i am on 40%. i banged his rear i think no chance and he claiming 4k+ from me. thats why i was wondering to claim mine also.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betso888netph

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back