HELP! parking coupon went into dashboard aircon!

crazeir

hi bros,

was having dinner at newton circus earlier tonite so naturally put my coupon,

after i was done, came back, got into car, drove off n left coupon on dashboard for a while (was thinkin to throw away later).

after a while i brake hard n the coupon actually flew forward into the dashboard aircon under the front windscreen, i was quite shocked as this was a bizarre incident.

tried to open the front bonnet just in case it ended up there n it wasnt.

Any advice on how i can remedy this or whether it will affect my car if i leave the coupon there?

lolz....

regards...

Re: HELP! parking coupon went into dashboard aircon!

Don't think it will spoil anything. Just a little irritating nagging feeling knowing the coupon is somewhere inside.

use super strong vacuum cleaner with narrow tips and try suck it out

it might getting over heated and burn inside.......just kidding or may be not!

you can ignore it. it's fine and it doesnt matter. Best thing is, years later if for whatever reason you open up your dash board and find it inside, you'll remember the time and date it happened hahaha.

I have parking coupon in my E46 petrol tank before. And it still ran fine. I'll leave it to you guys to figure it out how it got there hehehe

Racebred;581670 said:
you can ignore it. it's fine and it doesnt matter. Best thing is, years later if for whatever reason you open up your dash board and find it inside, you'll remember the time and date it happened hahaha.

I have parking coupon in my E46 petrol tank before. And it still ran fine. I'll leave it to you guys to figure it out how it got there hehehe

emmmh... i gues u might hav use it as a funnel to pour petrol in n it got stuck down??:confused:

Racebred;581670 said:

There was once I almost dropped a screwdriver in the petrol tank. Was always wondering if its ok to just leave it there. Alternatively, how do you get it out if the rattling is overbearing ?

Red_Bean_Bun;581682 said:
There was once I almost dropped a screwdriver in the petrol tank. Was always wondering if its ok to just leave it there. Alternatively, how do you get it out if the rattling is overbearing ?

get the workshop guys to take it out when changing fuel filter

lol thanks for all the replies guys,

in my years of driving, this is the first time this has happened.... *smack self in forehead* and ya the feeling of knowing that the coupon is somewhere inside that aircon is really unsettling lolz....

last time i leave my coupon on the dashboard, always did that on my previous car n nothin like this ever happened.

Just my luck,

lolz...

regards

Last time I found some money under the floor upholstery of my Mitsubishi Colt so I guess it's a discount off the purchase price :D

yay good news! turns out it was only stuck in a small area above the aircon but i couldnt see it at night... lolz... i could only notice a thin hairline in the daylight and blasted up the heat from that vent til it started to come out... ahaha...

cheers

R335;581675 said:
emmmh... i gues u might hav use it as a funnel to pour petrol in n it got stuck down??:confused:

haha very smart. I actually got a funnel, but the stem is too short to push open the trapdoor-like catch for the petrol to pour in. So I twisted some coupons and pushed it open. Then when I tried to retrieve it the trapdoor sprang shut, which caused some part to get caught and tear and i tried to pull it out. So guys... read and learn hahaha

the next time it happened, i got smart. At the petrol station you will need to buy/get 3 things. One, a petrol can, about $5. Two, a funnel, maybe a couple of bucks. Then you need to pick up a disposable chopstick from the instant noodle section. Settle.

On another occasion, when I didnt have a funnel, I realised the glossy side of a regular magazine cover rolled into a cone shape worked too, but you still need the wooden chopstick, and when the cover eventually got soggy, you need to tear and use the back cover.

dont ask me why i kena caught without petrol so many times.

So why were you caught so many times running out of petrol? Hahahahahahaha

Racebred;581859 said:
haha very smart. I actually got a funnel, but the stem is too short to push open the trapdoor-like catch for the petrol to pour in. So I twisted some coupons and pushed it open. Then when I tried to retrieve it the trapdoor sprang shut, which caused some part to get caught and tear and i tried to pull it out. So guys... read and learn hahaha

the next time it happened, i got smart. At the petrol station you will need to buy/get 3 things. One, a petrol can, about $5. Two, a funnel, maybe a couple of bucks. Then you need to pick up a disposable chopstick from the instant noodle section. Settle.

On another occasion, when I didnt have a funnel, I realised the glossy side of a regular magazine cover rolled into a cone shape worked too, but you still need the wooden chopstick, and when the cover eventually got soggy, you need to tear and use the back cover.

dont ask me why i kena caught without petrol so many times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obiatravelcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back