Help!!! Parking Light Front Right Faulty!!!

Re: Help!!! Parking Light Front Right Faulty!!!

1) If car under warranty, go back to PML
2) If car no more warranty (like mine), go to sponsor workshops listed in the forum
3) If adventurous, DIY to fix it
4) If it does not bug you, ignor it

Under warranty, go back PML, they check and order part, Change F.O.C..

No warranty, change P.Y.S ( Pay Your Self )

Uh oh it's downhill from here man... time to sell the car.

So serious meh? need to change the whole car. only the front right angel eye not working and they promt on the system its the parking light.

Alloycious;555398 said:
So serious meh? need to change the whole car. only the front right angel eye not working and they promt on the system its the parking light.

guess the OBC is a little cocky then.

just bring your ride back to PML. saves all trouble and its hassle free..

Ha...I have the same problem too...now both my angel eyes become devil already! Apparently it may or may not be due to the bulb. If so, it's a relatively cheap fix, just go to any of the work shop - BVO, J4C and get it fixed for less than $150. Mine is apparently worse - wear and tear of the wires (plastic tubing coming off) and hence, the best fix is to change the whole headlamp - at least that's why they told me. So for now, just stick to the dark side!

Hi bro's

Im a newbie in BMW, currently having this angel light blow problem, drive side.
My ride is 05 e60.
Can any bro advice where it can be fix and guide how much does it cost?
Currently no warranty so need 3th party expert.

Pls kindly PM me if the repair price is sensitive.

simpapa;624916 said:
Hi bro's

Im a newbie in BMW, currently having this angel light blow problem, drive side.
My ride is 05 e60.
Can any bro advice where it can be fix and guide how much does it cost?
Currently no warranty so need 3th party expert.

Pls kindly PM me if the repair price is sensitive.
Hi Bros,

Similar problem, can any bros share the cost/experienece for get this repaired?

Thanks.

I experience twice, first time the left hand side, due to the wire's problem, got to change the while headlamp, cost $180. The other time the right hand side, only change the bulb, $5 nia...

yongkh79;759406 said:
I experience twice, first time the left hand side, due to the wire's problem, got to change the while headlamp, cost $180. The other time the right hand side, only change the bulb, $5 nia...
Hi Bro,
Thanks, mind sharing where u got this done, especially the changing of headlamp, seems very reasonable, and bulbs too. Is ur ride with Angle eyes?
Thanks bro.

Monfreeze Archangel;759444 said:
Hi Bro,
Thanks, mind sharing where u got this done, especially the changing of headlamp, seems very reasonable, and bulbs too. Is ur ride with Angle eyes?
Thanks bro.

Hi Bro, the headlamp get changed last year Feb in TWM warranty there, Khang Engineering? but it been closed down. For the bulb, get changed at MBM last month. BTW, i'm also not sure the first time is it kenna chopped, both times seem the the same problem but MBM able to replace the bulk (rewire a bit as the there is short circuit) at only $5.

yongkh79;759506 said:
Hi Bro, the headlamp get changed last year Feb in TWM warranty there, Khang Engineering? but it been closed down. For the bulb, get changed at MBM last month. BTW, i'm also not sure the first time is it kenna chopped, both times seem the the same problem but MBM able to replace the bulk (rewire a bit as the there is short circuit) at only $5.

Ops...mine is '06 523i..with the angel eyes...

yongkh79;759507 said:
Ops...mine is '06 523i..with the angel eyes...
No prob, glad that u shared the info, as info is always welcome and valued. Thanks bro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U888ink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back